Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Still have some catching up to do but tbh I’m trying not to be insulted at the idea that I as Ultra’s scummate would literally put him in my strong town lean list at the start of the game prior to any big wagon and then continue to defend him through all the vote madness and then even after he had majority. Like lol. Ok
I mean, you actively tried to work away from a scum lynch, I don't really think this should be a surprise?

what makes u town this game u think?
The fact that all my main reads d1 stayed consistent throughout.

as far as defense, I was wrong about Ultra obviously. Not much else to say. You can argue with me all day and night but for me to openly put Ultra as one of my main town reads and stick to it, not even attempting to save face by hopping on the wagon last minute, and genuinely pointing out how I thought players with TMI were preparing for his town flip (like reloaded). I wouldn’t do any of this if scum. Why? Because connecting myself to a mate so obviously without any subtlety whatsoever is like screaming “I’m scum! Lynch me next” like idc if you think I’m using some sort of reversed stupid af logic, that would’ve just been so dumb for me as scummates with Ultra

lol hewhoisalwaysscum vanished after being caught,

such a towny thing to do, lie and make a wagon and expose other town abilities, such a pro towny move, not selfish at all.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The fact that all my main reads d1 stayed consistent throughout.

as far as defense, I was wrong about Ultra obviously. Not much else to say. You can argue with me all day and night but for me to openly put Ultra as one of my main town reads and stick to it, not even attempting to save face by hopping on the wagon last minute, and genuinely pointing out how I thought players with TMI were preparing for his town flip (like reloaded). I wouldn’t do any of this if scum. Why? Because connecting myself to a mate so obviously without any subtlety whatsoever is like screaming “I’m scum! Lynch me next” like idc if you think I’m using some sort of reversed stupid af logic, that would’ve just been so dumb for me as scummates with Ultra
fwiw i dont care about what side of the ultra fence were u on. i had u solid town day 1 but seem to forget why, need u to help me reemeber

I mean, you actively tried to work away from a scum lynch, I don't really think this should be a surprise?
Just like I would have actively done the same for any of my town reads, but you’re clearly missing my whole point. I was adamant the whole time about Ultra being town. I didn’t suddenly jump to his defense when he started having votes pile on

It should also be noted that she was defending townies who were up for a mislynch too, and also pushed some scum players. It was just leveraging TMI for her positions. She didn't do that over Ultra so I agree with you generally, and I think she is plausibly town. It's not great science to read anyone from but I'm fairly confident in it.
I've got her as slight town so I would agree

Okay I need something cleared up about my exchange with Orca yesterday because this is tripping me up:

@Polar Bear I had asked him previously about his intention behind voting Equal previously before he revoted Ultra and my guess was correct.

What are you thoughts on Orca's theory over Ultra and Equal having equity somehow? And why did he bait Naomi specifically?
Bait Naomi?

As to ultra and hwhne, I think Orca was pushing something that happened when he first brought up hwhne. I'll grab it after I finish dinner if its what u was thinking it is

Where is Polar, I need this man since he knows Orca's thought process the best out of all of us

Trying to work from there and piece it together because ?????
Eating dinner. Be on after.

Someone push @HeWhoHasNoEqual in the meantime as to why he chose tracker, that seems very sus

D2 Votecount #1

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Votes:
Michelle > Luka > - > HWHNE
Ratchet > Hayumi > HWHNE > -
Ekkologix > Cakewalker > Hayumi
Naomi > Red Night > - > HWHNE
Kiku > Cakewalker
Mr. Reloaded > HWHNE
Seatonnes > HWHNE
Indigo > HWHNE
Cakewalker > Red Night > Naomi > - > HWHNE
HWHNE > Naomi

Votecount:
HWHNE: 6
Cakewalker: 1
Naomi: 1
Hayumi: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

I've got her as slight town so I would agree

Bait Naomi?

As to ultra and hwhne, I think Orca was pushing something that happened when he first brought up hwhne. I'll grab it after I finish dinner if its what u was thinking it is

Eating dinner. Be on after.

Someone push @HeWhoHasNoEqual in the meantime as to why he chose tracker, that seems very sus
it was a fake claim after i counter him.

he just wanted to lie and get me lynched lol while also exposing other town who claimed because of his lies

Status
Not open for further replies.