Who receives the official MVP?

  • Dr. Watson

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polar Bear

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T-Pein

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Night

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ratchet

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mashiro Blue

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultra

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Reloaded

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Tag me with vote MVP)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also let me claim because I know scum's just going to continue using the fact I didn't vote Ultra against me for the rest of the damn game and town's wasting time. I'm bodyguard bitch. Last night I protected Watson.
 

Nuit Rouge

Well, I give up. Can't win against fools.
‎
You sussed me prior to that though so how does that change anything from your Pov?
Because it makes me you even more suspect? Are you really asking why I think you're scum after I had a suspicion on you from the start then you make another suspect thing around Ultra's wagon? 1+1 = 2 not 0
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top