Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
me rekking scum with my fluff;

:shocking:
Why are you so dead set on a lynch that you're offering a Thunderdome D1, this is not a good look
Well, I suppose, but what prompted it

I'm just trying to understand the thought process
Anyway, I haven't really gotten to dive too deep into the affairs of this game

But my surface level reads are as follows;

Scum; Reloaded and Luka

Sus; Ekko

Flower; Flower (townish)

There's an eerie lack of Ultra v Ratchet, so I don't know what to make of that. But I should be careful what I wish for, null on both of them fo rnow
The point is still there, it just happens every time.

I am aware of how the dynamic of the interaction went.

As it goes something like that every single time regardless.

I haven't read deep into it, all I saw was Ekko calling for a thunderdome
Why would a scum rb not be on me, though, who's been hinting PR since previous day? I got a result just fine.
Any particular reason why you're asking this?

No, unfortunately I don't have much to share. But You're not looking to good trying to derail Ultra last day

Vote Lynch Ekko
Think these are the most relevant posts when it comes to his wagon here, maybe?

Emil

Certified Memelord
can someone give me an actual reason why you are trying to counter wagon that person that is either scum or game threw? Mango has zero reason at this point, other than a column of players that I have no idea what they are doing and dont even think they are even on the same team.
sure few pointers

mango os struggling to put anything valuable in the table. the game before and after his posts remain the same

mango's comment on ultra vs ratchet was weird/out of place day 1. goes with point 1 that he is struggling to say something meaningful

mango voted me earlier for a very generic reason and didnt consider 1. the players who actually derailed from ultra and 2. the fact that i was telling people to not vote ultras counter wagon and 3. hasnt remained here to elaborate further or give more reads

there is no reason to read his slot town. even if he is busy he has enough posts that shud normally help us find him if town, but its not working out this game.

we already have hayumi and HWHNE's claims. could obtain mango's here

ur reason for seatonne is angleshooting
not your reason why Seatonnes is not mafia, is because you are claiming im angleshooting. if you legit think i am angleshooting, then tag a dm a host and report me for breaking the rules. you can't just accuse someone of breaking the rules if your not going to follow it up

Angleshoot, OOGI and other Cheats - Behaviour and playingmethods that are against all ethnicity of social internet gaming are forbidden. Note that those cause harm to the game and can turn hours of work from all sorts of participating individuals into nothingness. This rule includes Truth Tells, Online Timer Checking, Tactical Chickening, game discussions outside of the game against the host's knowledge, reasoning Substitutions, talking about host errors or the hosting in general (example: "The host told me this, the host told me that"), and many other rules. If we as hosts come across a new challenge and cheating method that we have not experienced before, please be patient with us, as we often consult on how to punish in most fair manners, and in order to save the game's integrity
If anyone is confused on what angleshooting means in the context of rule breaking, just ask Rej if this quote doesn't clear it up for heaven's sake

Emil

Certified Memelord
not your reason why Seatonnes is not mafia, is because you are claiming im angleshooting. if you legit think i am angleshooting, then tag a dm a host and report me for breaking the rules. you can't just accuse someone of breaking the rules if your not going to follow it up
let me rephrase ur reason for seatonne

- he joined the thread after an absence and knew u were suspecting him. u think he is mafia because his team must have told him that in the chat

this is mostly baseless lol. he said he read couple of pages. also likely saw vote counts since we r tagged in those. also u talked about him alot in the pages he said he read. doesnt require a scum chat for him to learn that u suspect him

Status
Not open for further replies.