Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why shouldnt we CFD? If the top wagon town tells or something like that its perfectly reasonable. Or if somebody brings up a good point of them being town.
Has the top wagon towntold? Has the second wagon towntold? Nope and nope. Surely you can be doing something better than arguing non-existent scenarios, hm?

Has the top wagon towntold? Has the second wagon towntold? Nope and nope. Surely you can be doing something better than arguing non-existent scenarios, hm?
Nope, I think its a really dumb post to make though. There's nothing wrong with a CFD and that can happen. Other people cna join thread and give thoughts, and somebody can scum tell.
I see no reason for that post to not just be a mafia not wanting to waver from top wagon

Vote: MangoSenpai
At least, we get a claim, if he comes back in time.

Vote Lynch Mango
Vote Lynch MangoSenpai
He was second wagon when I voted, I've him in null rn.

Actually nah tbh.

VOTE HWHNE

What's townie about what he did yesterday?
Immediently joining the thread and saying you have the entire scum solve
Thats the only thing I saw they did, and im going to tunnel on that. I dont think scum has that mindset when they enter the thread, even to the point of telling people to sheep them. If they're wrong they're on the chopping block and they would know that, even if its hyper unliekly what hpapens if town agreeS? One ML and one mafia dead? That isnt worth it for scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Immediently joining the thread and saying you have the entire scum solve
Thats the only thing I saw they did, and im going to tunnel on that. I dont think scum has that mindset when they enter the thread, even to the point of telling people to sheep them. If they're wrong they're on the chopping block and they would know that, even if its hyper unliekly what hpapens if town agreeS? One ML and one mafia dead? That isnt worth it for scum.
based, vote mango then

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Nope, I think its a really dumb post to make though. There's nothing wrong with a CFD and that can happen. Other people cna join thread and give thoughts, and somebody can scum tell.
I see no reason for that post to not just be a mafia not wanting to waver from top wagon
I'm saying we shouldn't CFD here, today. Because there is no reason to do so. You're not arguing against my post, you're arguing against something your imagination has conjured up. No part of that post was an invitation to discuss when CFD's are worthwhile. Of course there are times when they can be, but unless you think this is one of them, your response has no relevance to the discussion.

Chaos is my middle name afterall :jordanmf:

I was impressed with your direction on Ultra, stop being lazy or you're going to move up to the chopping block and be placed as my third scum read instead of remaining my fifth town read

Do you have some reason for vote switching when you're well aware it's EoD and there's barely any players present?

THINK, RELOADED, THINK

your response has no relevance to the discussion.
I am actively calling you evil for making that post. I am not discussing with a town member, I am saying that post is scummy and this is why. I know it has no relevance to the current conversation, but you saying that I cannot call somebody scummy unless they're a wagon is weird.

townie btw
I was impressed with your direction on Ultra, stop being lazy or you're going to move up to the chopping block and be placed as my third scum read instead of remaining my fifth town read

Do you have some reason for vote switching when you're well aware it's EoD and there's barely any players present?

Status
Not open for further replies.