Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know that's not what I meant

btw did @HeWhoHasNoEqual defend himself??
no, he accused me of making stuff up, then went and made stuff up.

you're fukin stupid, how is it tunnel vision? I am just calling out ur bad posts everytime i see em.
I used my tracking ability to follow Naomi, they visited The Orca last night.
My role name is some weird anime shit. I have multiple abilities. One of them is tracker basically
Passive - Players targetting me will have their next dice roll rigged to roll a 1-4
Tracker - Each night, you pick a player to follow, you will learn who that player targeted that night.
Final Form - locked
No I can't see who Targets Naomi to my knowledge.

Anyways, let's wait for Naomi to arrive. I am sure the game is big enough for two trackers. Although I have some doubts about Flower's claim. I did see them vote Ultra late. Were they jumping back on? or just reiterating their vote
Naomi has been here the whole time. What are you talking about?
i already arrived, and you missed it apparently

lol this game :doffytroll::vistalaugh:
Yes, the team of MangoSenpai, Naomi, Mr. Reloaded, Hayumi has been exposed.
Alright guys yea, the claim was fake.

I am sus of Naomi and was faking it to force a wagon. Although my passive and final are real.
Didnt even know they claimed citizen lol.
Target Highroller

My main role is a protective type role but if i explain it, it wont be as strong.
I made a play on Naomi, who I still think is scum btw, they still didn't vote on Ultra yesterday. There are probably 2-3 mafia off the Ultra wagon.
You're making shit up now
Says here she wasn't on the ultra lynch.

Not my problem.

He will see post game. I have confidence you will flip scum actually.

No,

Dude, I am not interested in full claiming. I want to keep my role a secret.

I don't have to full claim anything. I was scum reading naomi, but now I am more willing to go along with what others say since my Naomi thing was a wiff. I sort of stopped looking at her reaction cause I was focused on defending myself.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i have no idea, leaning scum imo

also he still alive and also he claimed he will revive apon death and his role will be janitor .. such a towny amazing role

:gonope:
How do you have no idea? I already claimed to have one shot. Have you not read my claim?

I dunno what you guys want to be honest. I can't help you if you don't read.

Start game = 1 Shot Vig
End of Night 2 = Role develops, gain two shots
QED = Cannot shoot Night 2

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like guys, you need to be able to read posts in full to have a discussion. If you won't do that then we cannot converse on any level because you're going to be missing out details that I've given. I can't read it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.