Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
@Logiko don't you ever get tired of this? You just argue here constantly, writing endless walls of text, and no one has a different opinion from when they started. How do you even have this much time? I'm both impressed and concerned for your health.

It's just generic attention seeking, when i go to commiserate about Carrot i go to the FC because i know it's pointless to argue here about candidates that people don't consider relevant anymore.

If you had a C4N Smoker version, it would be the same thing.

To counter the use of Popper, start includign random philosophers in your replies to sound like there's so deeper meaning to your nakama train:

The Kantian ethics of Yamato
The Descartian perspectives of Bonney
Locke's big dick energy of Bellamy

If you find value arguing endlessy in this thread to the same 4 people and convincing noone for years then ok

To counter the use of Popper, start includign random philosophers in your replies to sound like there's so deeper meaning to your nakama train:

The Kantian ethics of Yamato
The Descartian perspectives of Bonney
Locke's big dick energy of Bellamy

If you find value arguing endlessy in this thread to the same 4 people and convincing noone for years then ok
Arguing is just 30% of the work I do, understanding the work of Oda is 70% of the work. it helps me in many ways for different project.

....Do you consider this 'work'..?

Bro. You okay?
Yeah i genuily don't know what the fuck is on about now, i sincerly give up
Of course I consider this work. I want to be a writer.

Understanding why Oda is writing the strawhats the way he is, helps me understand how he can create such impactfull characters and potentially can helps me recreate this synergy in my own work.

Of course I consider this work. I want to be a writer.

Understanding why Oda is writing the strawhats the way he is, helps me understand how he can create such impactfull characters and potentially can helps me recreate this synergy in my own work.
You don't need Lolda to write your story. Writers whose goal it is to ''recreate'' other people's works usually don't achieve anything above fanfic level with their stories.

Yeah i genuily don't know what the fuck is on about now, i sincerly give up
That's why I said if this guy is not an alt then I don't know what's going on with him.
My brain refuses to believe that c4n is a real person who truly holds the opinions he writes about.

You don't need Lolda to write your story. Writers whose goal it is to ''recreate'' other people's works usually don't achieve anything above fanfic level with their stories.
I understand that full well and I would hate myself is my goal was to "recreate" Oda's work.
The goal is to understand the basics and deeper principle and the way to create an original and fresh story to apply that to my work.

That's why I said if this guy is not an alt then I don't know what's going on with him.
My brain refuses to believe that c4n is a real person who truly holds the opinions he writes about.
hehehe

I understand that full well and I would hate myself is my goal was to "recreate" Oda's work.
The goal is to understand the basics and deeper principle and the way to create an original and fresh story to apply that to my work.
focus on other stories too if you want to create an ''original and fresh'' story.I just see you obsessing over One Piece and Carrot for 4 years now