Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Vote lynch Muugen]

sidestepping actual discussion
I don't know if Ultra starts with a vote on a partner, regardless my read on Flower, I think this looks good
Wut
MUUGEN
ULTRA

Something like that
Give me an hypothetically team who would restrain Ekko's intentions/posting style if he is scum.
Just as an exercise of imagination.
This reaction, Reloaded as scum would put Ultra as answer to my question?
Just caught up

Luka strikes me as town, her section to being pushed registers as confident
Naomi is not frozen so she's town
I keep thinking at this post and it's so wifom that I can't make a solid read on it.
From a scum Pov, he could notice a partner posting well and gave Luka a town read because he was universally town read at the time.
The reason to read Naomi town is so bad, that it's probably true.
Here's what I said to Hayumi.

Here's some detail about it.

Hayumi said she feared to die Yesterday. So I thought that if she was really the Bodyguard, she would just have to use it on me and I would have to hide behind her. If I get a protective ability on me, the people behind me is also protected.
How many claims do we have from Nibel?

the only true candidate for a deepwolf would be you at this point be you - and the fact i town read you much makes it more possible. If you have someone down as a deepwolf on Day 3, they cant be by definition
She is a candidat at power wolf, just saying.
But I want to bet this game on her being town. If I am wrong, we should notice it in a couple of days.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That's what I meant. Orwel n1 and ekko n2. They died those nights
I've already claimed the kill on Orwellian so unless you think we're both scum together you already know the Mafia kill wasn't him.

Now the targets themselves aren't great, but do you believe Town has no Cop in this setup and *Seatonnes* is the scum fake claiming it? Doesn't strike me as remotely plausible.

real cop would be wise not to counterclaim Seatonnes by the way, if Tonnes is lying. Far too many outed power roles of importance that mafia can use to their advantage to manipulate

Ratchet

real cop would be wise not to counterclaim Seatonnes by the way, if Tonnes is lying. Far too many outed power roles of importance that mafia can use to their advantage to manipulate
Uh, no, if he's fake claiming then the real cop should counter claim so we can kill scum. No reason to allow scum to have a free pass to preserve roles.

Uh, no, if he's fake claiming then the real cop should counter claim so we can kill scum. No reason to allow scum to have a free pass to preserve roles.
A fake cop will out themselves or being outed eventually. A real cop could cc after two days, and have two reports that are useful and have a counterclaim. Thats long term strategy playing

Ratchet

A fake cop will out themselves or being outed eventually. A real cop could cc after two days, and have two reports that are useful and have a counterclaim. Thats long term strategy playing
You're just wrong, this is nonsense. There is no reason to allow scum free license to get through another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.