Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early in the game, the whole stuff with Naomi felt t vs t. So I had both as stronger town reads. Since then both have seemed to have slincked back into the night and their posting has died down greatly. So both i have now as slight town reads

If either were scum imo, having that type of argument is asinine as it brings so much attention to you
We don't know Luka, he probably can fake such thing.
He stated strong but fell off a cliff

Good talk
You think?
Michelle what kind of bullshit lead on is this, just say what it is you don't like or can it, can't be bothered.
Your town read on Luka feels fabricated.
Regardless Luka's alignment.
Like I said, good talk.
You can't keep it up, brown bear?
No, I think you just have a habit of underestimating how good I am at reading people so you hound me over little stuff like this that's ultimately inconsequential. I think Luka is tryharding and that usually is town, it's not really a particularly hard thing for me to see, and I'm also not surprised this is your reaction considering how much you dogged me last game over my play
Do you really think this is a convo with a mate, Flower?

As a matter of fact, we have a Cop claim. We now know the counterwagon to Ultra was Town. We are not going to touch people favouring Ultra over Tonnes for a while now. So why are you voting Polar who‘s shown no hesitation to vote for Ultra?

As a matter of fact, we have a Cop claim. We now know the counterwagon to Ultra was Town. We are not going to touch people favouring Ultra over Tonnes for a while now. So why are you voting Polar who‘s shown no hesitation to vote for Ultra?
it has since been shown that only one person who voted for Ultra, didn't vote for Mango.
Being right about Ultra is worth nothing at this point unless your name is T-Pein

Then the only explanation for the mafia lynch is that the active players at Eod were townies who choose to lynch Ultra.

Who said Reloaded is scum, btw? He hammered the lynch, how could he be scum?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah, now that I reread it, he probably startes with real townies, probably.
Ultra's scum behaviour is unknown to me, how much is he bussing or defending mates?
He mixes it up, so you can't really anticipate what he would favour. I've seen him hard bus mates and I've seen him hard defend them too.

The reason I say it looks good for Luka is that his defence of the read comes across as frustrated - I don't really believe he would double down so hard on a read he knows is wrong that is already getting him a vote in terms of drawing negative attention. He would essentially be offering his credibility on something he knows is going to make him look incredible, which I don't see as particularly likely.

D3 Votecount #3

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Votes:
Indigo > HWHNE
Flower > Mr. Reloaded > Indigo > Seatonnes > - > Mr. Reloaded > Cakewalker > Red Night
Mr. Reloaded > HWHNE
Naomi > HWHNE
AL Sama > Ratchet
Polar Bear > HWHNE
Ratchet > Hayumi
Michelle > Seatonnes > - > Polar Bear > Luka
T-Pein > HWHNE
Kiku > HWHNE
Cakewalker > Luka
Seatonnes > Kiku > Mr. Reloaded > Red Night
Alwaysmind > Flower > -

Votecount:
HWHNE: 6
Luka: 2
Red Night: 2
Ratchet: 1
Hayumi: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
it has since been shown that only one person who voted for Ultra, didn't vote for Mango.
Being right about Ultra is worth nothing at this point unless your name is T-Pein
My problem with this, and partly your slot here, is that you've gone out of your way to discredit people who were voting Ultra (who you insisted was town) by using the Mango lynch as a reference point. There is no real need to do this, and it serves only to expand the PoE. The second line is flagrantly scum-serving.

I'm going to need you to claim tomorrow at the latest.

Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra
Muugen > Ekkologix
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi
The Orca > Luka
Flower > The Orca > Ultra

Votecount:
Ultra: 3
Ekkologix: 1
Naomi: 1
Luka: 1
Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi
The Orca > Luka > Ultra
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel
Ultra > The Orca
Fujishiro > Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel
NIbel > Flower > -

Votecount:
Ultra: 4
Nibel: 3
The Orca: 3
Naomi: 1
The counter wagons on Ultra shows not partner equity for Nibel imo, so he is not a good lynch
One of Nibel's voters should be mafia, on Orca's wagon was already parked Ultra
Luka vanity voting looks good

So one of Indigo, Flower, AM.
Flower is town, the other 2 have weak presence in the game with scum equity anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.