Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
@Logiko I am not sure, if I should try to insist on getting an answer from you, but I think I will leave it at that.

Instead, I just want to have a final confirmation from you regarding this part of your theory of your Golden five rules, Number 4A.

In your theory, you said the following regarding the redemption of an antagonist: „The same can not be said for One Piece, where death carries a lot of weight. So murdering psychopath can’t have the same redemption arc. But there is another parameter that can be juxtaposed to death: Suffering. In some cases, suffering can be seen as something even more serious than death. Suffering makes people cry, suffering – in One Piece – can be traumatizing. That is why a character who willingly made a lot of people suffer can’t have a complete redemption arc.”

I just want to know from you, if your rules mean that Lucci is not able to have the slightest chance of becoming a redeemed Strawhat at all, because he made other people suffer and probably has killed a few people during his assassin-career. Do I understand that correctly?
Post automatically merged:

@Rambles you see this bro :risitasad:
it’s happening
Post automatically merged:

Finally some realistic Nakama possibilities and not like carrot
:milaugh:

I think I’ve managed to create a system that is better than NoLogikos to determine the next Nakama.

here are the rules
  1. Be a character in one piece
  2. Be close enough(distance) to the strawhats so that Luffy can invite you
  3. Have multiple unique abilities. If one is good more is better :myman:
  4. The save. Luffy needs to save your sorry ass
  5. Glowing friendship activity
I nailed this one and if you disagree with me it’s because you can’t read the subtext. I’ve spent years analyzing stories I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. You can read more about it on my blog here.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I think I’ve managed to create a system that is better than NoLogikos to determine the next Nakama.

here are the rules
  5. Glowing friendship activ
I nailed this one and if you disagree with me it’s because you can’t read the subtext. I’ve spent years analyzing stories I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. You can read more about it on my blog here.

I have made my own set of pillars aswell to determine next nakama. :moonwalk:

1. Exists

2. Exists in the One piece manga, other mangas don't count

3. Massive bazoongas (female required)

4. Dreams:
4.a) Post- Wano character: Her parents/people have dreamed about the legends of sun god Goofy epicenter of all, he is the profecy boy who will free/help their people to some new dawn/freedom/dancing/etc
4.b) Pre- Wano character: She wants to meet her pet octopus in the Grand line or something

5. Role, something the Straw hats never needed but suddenly need for one arc but never gets brought up again

6. Sweatdrop power scalings, she must sweat a lot to determine the correct power level

7. Luffy knows of their existence (optional)

I'm still developing more ty for your patience, please don't @ me with your ridicoulus illogical critics.

Any system that gives Lucci more than zero points is non functional. Unfortunately, under C4N's system, he gets points just for being alive.
No he doesn't. He doesn't pass the test of the 5 golden rules. He is not an ally neither a false adversary.

I just want to know from you, if your rules mean that Lucci is not able to have the slightest chance of becoming a redeemed Strawhat at all, because he made other people suffer and probably has killed a few people during his assassin-career. Do I understand that correctly?
Yes. Lucci made people like Robin suffer, but other people as well, and he is a pathological killer so he doesn't fit this rule.

5. Glowing friendship activity
That's a start lol

I have made my own set of pillars aswell to determine next nakama. :moonwalk:

1. Exists

2. Exists in the One piece manga, other mangas don't count

3. Massive bazoongas (female required)

4. Dreams:
4.a) Post- Wano character: Her parents/people have dreamed about the legends of sun god Goofy epicenter of all, he is the profecy boy who will free/help their people to some new dawn/freedom/dancing/etc
4.b) Pre- Wano character: She wants to meet her pet octopus in the Grand line or something

5. Role, something the Straw hats never needed but suddenly need for one arc but never gets brought up again

6. Sweatdrop power scalings, she must sweat a lot to determine the correct power level

7. Luffy knows of their existence (optional)

I'm still developing more ty for your patience, please don't @ me with your ridicoulus illogical critics.
lol