• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
see your doing it again

just about yourself.
I would wager most of my posts are about others actually. I've already given my suggested lynch candidates, what else do you want me to say about them? They haven't changed because the only players that have flipped are players I already had at town, sans Mango. Like I genuinely don't know how you come away with this impression, I've given a read and due consideration to just about every slot in the game. I can't do much more than that I'm afraid, if you don't want to take on board what it is I have to say then you're going to have to find some other way to read me, or you'll just be wrong like here.

I can't do it all. If you want my specific opinion on someone then ask, otherwise I'm going to assume you're aware of my position on each slot.

@Ratchet also town self janitor revives seems like bs fake claim imo.

also you shooting oreoman did not look good, he was actually invested/scum hunting. maybe you killed him because he question you to much, but you admitted it. but you admitted to shooting people as scum before. so there that.

other reason. no town imo have strong roles like that, it usually scum roles who have these.

[Vote lynch Muugen]

sidestepping actual discussion
Just caught up

Luka strikes me as town, her section to being pushed registers as confident
Naomi is not frozen so she's town
Michelle what kind of bullshit lead on is this, just say what it is you don't like or can it, can't be bothered.
So what I'm gathering here Michelle is that you're essentially scum reading me for not acknowledging you exist. Compelling stuff.
I like Michelle so I'm holding back a little in terms of what I actually think of her line of suspicion, I suspect she's probably town as well so it's not very instructive.

Your meta on me is terrible lol
Tacit admission that you're being weak = scum Orca

[Vote Orca]
Orca ran to the bedroom and tugged on your silk robe didn't he
I noticed you couldn't keep my name outta your mouth last game and I wasn't even playing. Too bad your boy can't play scum. I'm gonna have him for lunch and you won't do shit about it
I got you as town
Michelle town
Fuji town

Reloaded town lite
Luka town lite
Indigo town lite

Orca scum

Town lite is notorious pile for scum but I think it's a good starting point

Also Naomi is town but that's basically categorical because she can't play scum to save her life and just spams the thread with garbage. Haven't read more than a single post, just sort by post count
Could be scum, comes across as a bit stilted, not really much more I can say atm
Why aren't you addressing Flowers push on you?
Possibly scum, she's a little muted in her reactions, I hate to say this, but generally speaking I expect her to fly off the handle a bit more and instead she seems like she's trying to brush you off.
Just keeping it a buck - you're almost certainly wrong and you're wasting a vote, nobody is going to follow you there. Pop one on Orca, he's scum.
His boyfriend Polar Bear hasn't done a lick either. All this shit talking both of them do off-site and when I pull up they shrivel up like a cock on ice

:steef:
Shit posting aside does anyone town read Orca/Polar respectively? Down to yeet both
Please stop doing whatever this is and play the game ho
The context here would be that he started a case on Flower overnight and just hit me with 10 pings over not scum reading her. I'd like to know why he's omitting meta on her when he's giving that sort of consideration for other players. Haven't even gotten a chance to get an answer out of him. Bad Clank!
Don't worry I won't defend Flower anymore

I only defend Kiku now.
This post kinda shit

You're saying you don't take exception to his behavior now but unless he arbitrarily decides to become the greatest solver on earth you gonna scum read him

Reloaded if you don't sole every player in the game by tomorrow with citations I'm voting for you.
Can you tell me what your reads on Orca/Polar/Pein are thanks
@Michelle

You thinking what I'm thinking?

Also
Would Ultra name his teammates to distance or would he just throw town under the bus to make them look bad iyo

D4 Votecount #1

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Michelle love I'll be back in a bit

Ratchet, hold the fort
I know you're exhausted but with Flower gone I'm going to need someone to take turns with me
I believe Naomi is tunneling you and this is just T v T bickering (I hope) so I think you know the logical course of action is to entertain it less
Work with Michelle and others, fight for your credibility

Ratchet

@Ratchet also town self janitor revives seems like bs fake claim imo.

also you shooting oreoman did not look good, he was actually invested/scum hunting. maybe you killed him because he question you to much, but you admitted it. but you admitted to shooting people as scum before. so there that.

other reason. no town imo have strong roles like that, it usually scum roles who have these.
If you think as scum I decide to fake claim something that's flagrantly designed to fail to confirm something then that's on you, too. It's a poor reas of my ethos as scum - I stick close to the truth because that enables me to "confirm" my role easier without actually doing so. The janitor part is a demerit that prevents me from being confirmed upon my revival.

I've already gone over why I shot Orwellian. If it were because I was "questioned" then you're going to have to explain why you and Al are not dead too. Your survival should indicate to you that it has nothing to do with that, I shot him because I believed he had plausible scum equity with Ultra, and I felt that in the event he was town, he would not be very helpful in solving the game due to his tendency to argue in bad faith/lie to backfill his reasoning. You can disagree but whether you agree or disagree is not the point - it's whether you think it's a genuine process of thought from me or not.

As for the last point, you simultaneously argue that my role looks fake, but also it's too strong. I think that makes my argument for me, the lack of credibility the claim has evidences why it oans out for a town role.

I don't expect any of this to change your mind to be honest. It's probably more productive if you ask me about specific players so I can go over them tomorrow, otherwise you already know where I'm at positionally with the game so there isn't really much more input for me to offer.

Ratchet

Work with Michelle and others, fight for your credibility
I don't really feel like I need to do this. If I'm lynched then I can quite comfortably say there is absolutely nothing I could have said and done with this town to avoid that outcome. It's simply not something I have any influence or agency over.

@Flower what are you thinking about the original push of seatonnes and the slight appearance of resistance to it?
I think and always thought that he could also be scum. The guy is a legit ghost now.
Add Watson to my Town list. Fuji isn't gonna fake claim Miller.
I've seen this exact show two times already :ihaha:

HWHNE might be the Mr. Reloaded of this game and Flower is saving him from lynches left and right

:risitavirus:
You're such scum.

I got you as town
Michelle town
Fuji town

Reloaded town lite
Luka town lite
Indigo town lite

Orca scum

Town lite is notorious pile for scum but I think it's a good starting point

Also Naomi is town but that's basically categorical because she can't play scum to save her life and just spams the thread with garbage. Haven't read more than a single post, just sort by post count
Shit posting aside does anyone town read Orca/Polar respectively? Down to yeet both
i mean, pairing polar with orca but rather going for orca could be attempt to distance himself

i'm too tired for that tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.