Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Luffy couldn't low diff Hody Jones in base. Anyone stronger than Hody requires gear fourth

Gear fourth is basically gear second now. It's no longer impressive to push luffy to gear fourth
Stop this BS. Luffy beat Caesar and Chinjao with G2/G3. He can beat many people without G4. Ulti is just too strong for Luffy to beat her without G4.
:steef:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Holy shit, Luffy is trash without G4. As suspected, the enemies in WCI were too fragile since all the tankiness went into their momma.
Both Cracker and Katakuri had to either avoid or take on attacks with their DF produced medium. I wish I could call them glass cannons but both were missing the cannon part so they were just glass.

Luffy going G4 for trash like Ulti? Lmao. Imagine Zoro pulling not Asura, but whatever his all out is for trash like that. Hilarious.
This only shows how ineffective Luffy's strikes are and how much stronger Zoro is. One slash from Zoro >100+ punches from Luffy.
At least G3 Luffy managed to draw blood from Pay-Pay, RS Sanjino with cheap shots couldnt even do that much...
"Luffy is going to solo Kaido." :suresure:

Oda doesn't need to stop this, he just needs to show us Sanji doing also other things. He hasn't done much in the last 40 chapters...
Zoro situation isn't much different

I never had problems with Sanji's gag (except for fishman island) but like this one is particularly annoying cause this man Sanji ditched protecting Nami, Shinobu and Carrot when they can potentially get hurt by BM and Prometheus and not only that but this is a FUCKING RAID we ain't here to joke around and look for prostitutes like cmon dawg.
Unless Sanji has some "secret plan" and is not actually looking for prostitutes which would be great but so far i'm kinda disappointed with Sanji right now.
As a Sanji fan, I'm a bit disappointed that Sanji is trying to find some prostitutes instead of taking this raid seriously. I didn't mind the gag the first time back in chapter 981 but the second time is less funny.

This raid is supposed to be taken seriously, yet there are scenes like with Sanji trying to find some prostitutes or when the SHs were about to have a drink to celebrate Jinbe joining. It's almost like they aren't taking the raid against two Yonko's seriously, which is kind of annoying.

Holly shit, Luffy is trash without G4. As suspected, the enemies in WCI were too fragile since all the tankiness went into their momma.
Both Cracker and Katakuri had to either avoid or take on attacks with their DF produced medium. I wish I could call them glass cannons but both were missing the cannon part so they were just glass.

Luffy going G4 for trash like Ulti? Lmao. Imagine Zoro pulling not Asura, but whatever his all out is for trash like that. Hilarious.
This only shows how ineffective Luffy's strikes are and how much stronger Zoro is. One slash from Zoro >100+ punches from Luffy.
At least G3 Luffy managed to draw blood from Pay-Pay, RS Sanjino with cheap shots couldnt even do that much...
"Luffy is going to solo Kaido." :suresure:
Kaido's going to smack this boi back to Udon

Being a pervert DOES NOT EQUAL disrespecting a woman....
There is a line between "Seeing women only as a flesh" and "Seeing a woman for the whole package"

Sanji is the later, he cares of the perverted sexy side, but he also sees their nature of kindness and gentleness... which helped him during his past, while he was constantly being bullied by males.... A 6 YEARS OLD... I repeat, a 6 YEARS OLD... only saw goodness from females, and saw bad shit from males.... it's only thanks for Zeff that he treats other men good

Let's all go and look at someone similar, like Boa Hancock

Someone who is a simp for Luffy, while she mostly hate ALL MALES< due to her past and how she was treated by males

If anything, Oda has been so consistent with Sanji

Also, your whole ideals about "being perverted over women is equal to disrespecting them" is ONLY relevant when we talk about cultural values...
One Piece series is NOT ONLY a series that is NOT WESTERN in culture, it's Japanese, but also it does not reflect any kind of PRESENT cultural values....

We can see values we come to term with... but this is ANIME FICTIONAL SHOW WITH FICTIONAL CULTURE

What you see right in your culture is NOT NECESSARILY considered the same in other culture...
Very respectful behavior by Sanji here. I'm sure your creepy ass thinks taking pictures of girls in public who don't want to be pictured is "respectful" too.

I don't mind his antics that much but lets not kid ourselves here. Its just a gag, but anyone can tell disrespect when he sees it.

I thought Sanji fans were retarded, but this is just downright creepy to pathetic.

Have you fucking idiots interacted with a human female even once? What even the fuck is this discussion?

Stop this BS. Luffy beat Caesar and Chinjao in Base. He can beat many people without G4. Ulti is just too strong for Luffy to beat her without G4.
:steef:
And we should not forget that this Luffy version>>Pre Wano arc Luffy version.
Luffy himself state that he became stronger during udon, overall start wano Oda draw Luffy more muscular, stronger...
It is a really nice feat to force Luffy to G4.

J

Jo_Ndule

The F6 got major hype in this chapter, let's make that clear.

Ulti's physical strength nearly forced Luffy to G4 and she had an equal exchange with him in her base form.

Both Page one and Ulti were portrayed as the weaker members of the F6. Who's Who grouped them together as brats and Sasaki told us that Page one could never have a shot at becoming a calamity.

@Jo_Ndule are u going to admit now that Tobi roppo > Veterans?
Oven and Daifuku are utter trash, one was trolled by Base Sanji who looked away, casually blocking his giant genie and the other couldn't even kill Pound and was rivalled by Aladdin.
Couldn't kill pound but oneshotted Pekoms, Pedro couldn't do much to oven
Stop using pound as argument unless you think Pekoms/Pedro are below pound.

Why would I rate them above Daifuku and oven? When oven would not be oneshotted by g3 like p1
While Luffy will need g2 to match oven, g3 to match or crush the génie?
Ulti only matched Base Luffy.she didn't match G2 and g3 despite being physically strong for base Luffy

Very respectful behavior by Sanji here. I'm sure your creepy ass thinks taking pictures of girls in public who don't want to be pictured is "respectful" too.

I don't mind his antics that much but lets not kid ourselves here. Its just a gag, but anyone can tell disrespect when he sees it.

I thought Sanji fans were retarded, but this is just downright creepy to pathetic.

Have you fucking idiots interacted with a human female even once? What even the fuck is this discussion?
The main reason this is such a big problem is because one of his main ideals is that women should be shown the utmost respect, he's chivalrous to the point where he doesn't even want to hit women even if it means death.
Yet he would turn around and do this.
LOL.
I don't see how somebody could say this isn't disrespectful and doesn't contradict his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.