Who receives the official MVP?

  • Dr. Watson

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polar Bear

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T-Pein

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Night

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ratchet

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mashiro Blue

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultra

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Reloaded

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Tag me with vote MVP)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuit Rouge

Well, I give up. Can't win against fools.
‎
I dont mind being wrong - also ive seen town being saved from poison death in order to people to get town read because of the save
I'm survivor but since you don't mind being wrong, I suppose you won't change your mind on me. At least, don't go for people saying they were wrong.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
wtf is that supposed to mean?

was i voting kiku last dp or was it you?
I voted Polar Bear.

What does this have to do with what I said though - it's easy to blame other people for being wrong when you are basically doing nothing but sat around waiting to get lynched. Can I have a bit of effort here please?
 
I voted Polar Bear.

What does this have to do with what I said though - it's easy to blame other people for being wrong when you are basically doing nothing but sat around waiting to get lynched. Can I have a bit of effort here please?
You're dismissive af, that's my problem. You're acting as if i was doing nothing this game which is just not true. Like, can't I even say "gg seatonnes" without you complaining?
 

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
‎
head hurts
Im probably going to be a contender for top wagon today but dont hammer me till tommarow please, at least give me a chance to speak
Tahnks
[automerge]1697998023[/automerge]
Wont be doing much rn de to the headache
Take some Anya Therapy


Also I got the impression that there's been a lot of activity excuses throughtout the game from this slot

Vote Lynch Luka
 
I attempted to shoot them last night but failed.
Yeah thats incriminating
Vanilla, got one shot roleblocker
No ability of mine prevents this
[automerge]1698000072[/automerge]
Luka should of been killed days ago as should Nibel.
no
[automerge]1698000111[/automerge]
Thought you wanted to lynch scum
[automerge]1698000127[/automerge]
You tanked investigation and kill one way or another. You should speak up
What investigation did I tank that wouldnt confirm me lmao
[automerge]1698000159[/automerge]
You won't get hammered, regardless if you're scum or not everyone needs time to have their say :smoothy:
Just died in a MU game with this exact same scenario by a shitty hammer as town so bit wary
[automerge]1698000183[/automerge]
Also I got the impression that there's been a lot of activity excuses throughtout the game from this slot
This is both NAI and a horrible reason for a vote
[automerge]1698000217[/automerge]
This is both NAI and a horrible reason for a vote
In addition, "a feeling" for something isnt a good reason for a vote
The fact that you subbed in and immediently gave a POE with no content from my slot havng seen is a bit weird
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top