Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
wtf is that supposed to mean?

was i voting kiku last dp or was it you?
I voted Polar Bear.

What does this have to do with what I said though - it's easy to blame other people for being wrong when you are basically doing nothing but sat around waiting to get lynched. Can I have a bit of effort here please?

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
head hurts
Im probably going to be a contender for top wagon today but dont hammer me till tommarow please, at least give me a chance to speak
Tahnks
Post automatically merged:

Wont be doing much rn de to the headache
You won't get hammered, regardless if you're scum or not everyone needs time to have their say :smoothy:

I voted Polar Bear.

What does this have to do with what I said though - it's easy to blame other people for being wrong when you are basically doing nothing but sat around waiting to get lynched. Can I have a bit of effort here please?
You're dismissive af, that's my problem. You're acting as if i was doing nothing this game which is just not true. Like, can't I even say "gg seatonnes" without you complaining?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
head hurts
Im probably going to be a contender for top wagon today but dont hammer me till tommarow please, at least give me a chance to speak
Tahnks

Wont be doing much rn de to the headache
Take some Anya Therapy

Also I got the impression that there's been a lot of activity excuses throughtout the game from this slot

Vote Lynch Luka

I attempted to shoot them last night but failed.
Yeah thats incriminating
Vanilla, got one shot roleblocker
No ability of mine prevents this

Luka should of been killed days ago as should Nibel.
no

Thought you wanted to lynch scum

You tanked investigation and kill one way or another. You should speak up
What investigation did I tank that wouldnt confirm me lmao

You won't get hammered, regardless if you're scum or not everyone needs time to have their say :smoothy:
Just died in a MU game with this exact same scenario by a shitty hammer as town so bit wary

Also I got the impression that there's been a lot of activity excuses throughtout the game from this slot
This is both NAI and a horrible reason for a vote

This is both NAI and a horrible reason for a vote
In addition, "a feeling" for something isnt a good reason for a vote
The fact that you subbed in and immediently gave a POE with no content from my slot havng seen is a bit weird

Status
Not open for further replies.