Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:kriwhat:Not forgetting he was also swallowed by sanjikun doffy wanks.

Somebody need to pull him out from these genjustsus
There's nothing more natural in this world than wanking Doffy. :fujilaugh:
The death of TAC is approaching.

:finally:
Don't bet on it. Major can change the outcome and have me bury you and your gay lover.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lmao. You're working fast as Hell.
Optimistically there won’t be a part 5.2 until tomorrow lol. I just happen to have all of the panels saved now haha.

Too much story, jokes, and shitposting to only be contained in two parts lmfao
Post automatically merged:

Yooooo @Admiral Lee Hung I beg youbof introducing me The Cat Burglar in your battle of the wank manga
The cat burglar? An Akainu fan would want such a minuscule roll? Lol

4 main plots :
*D Sanji is about to ally with TAC
*Meanwhile Admiral Wank vs Antiwank
*Topi after Awakenigcoming
*And Shishio plot with albino...
Don’t forget the actual main plots, the Z Bois Vs Yonko fans, and the grand conspiracy to put the Z bois fighting all other fandoms.

Lel

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Chrono call me fooder one more time and ill fuckin neg diff your ass
You might be stronger and better than shishio but you're still fodder to me
:kayneshrug:
All love tho 💋

@TheAncientCenturion how does it feel knowing that @HA001 and @Light D Lamperouge bust their loads to you

@Admiral Lee Hung I am sorry for sullying your thread with these low level memes.

Last edited:
S

Shura

I hope Jack at least kills one of the Dukes before the entire Mink nation works together to kill him

Though the last time the whole Mink tribe worked together they barely stalemated Jack

So maybe Jack might just cause the minks to go extinct
Yeah if he gets more deadly poison than last time he may kill them

Sword and Admiral, Part 4!! “The Depths”

Days after the fall of Sword/Admiral HQ, the Zoro fandom evaluates it's strengths and weaknesses.

Elsewhere, a sinister meeting takes place...

I know I said I wouldn’t use a Kingdom for a while, but dayum there’s just so many meme worthy moments lol.

Also, had to keep up that trend @Owl Ki started with Cyrus as Shishio's horse. lmfao

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound

So I'm the king of Chu.... :josad:

Sword and Admiral, Part 5!! "Wank Vs Anti-Wank" (Part 1 of 3)

Days after the sinister meeting between @TheAncientCenturion and @Chrono , the mightiest of the Yonko and Admiral fandoms collide head on!!!

But who is this new commander that the Yonko fandom has named? What exactly does it mean to be an anti-wanker?!

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound

the "Follow me on instagram@mulondaej" part is legit hilarious lmao :vistalaugh:

Sword and Admiral, Part 5!! "Wank Vs Anti-Wank" (Part 1 of 3)

Days after the sinister meeting between @TheAncientCenturion and @Chrono , the mightiest of the Yonko and Admiral fandoms collide head on!!!

But who is this new commander that the Yonko fandom has named? What exactly does it mean to be an anti-wanker?!

@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound

:suresure::suresure:and final blow would be like