Michelle > Cakewalker

Votecount:
Luka: 4
Cakewalker: 4
Mr. Reloaded: 1
T-Pein: 1
Vote: CakeWalker

was wrong about Ekko and Ultra.

The rest i updated my viewpoints, and was on the right of them on flips.

HEW vs. Kiku, they were both town. So that was lose lose. But me wanting to not lynch Mango, or Kiku, changing my mind on Seatonnes etc etc etc etc etc.

Yeah he's probably scum.

I suppose the only ? I have is Naomi, now Waifubro - she had a Vig ability. I suppose it being called "Vigilante" confirms it town but I'm struggling to see why there are two vigs as well.
In this game the players, in form of the Expedition Town, will traverse this island in order to find and defeat the Tensen Mafia and secure the Elixir of Life. Every player will have an Expedition Meter, that will automatically charge up with every day start via a dice roll of a ten-faced die.

You will roll a number between 1-10 and that will be the steps you will be traversing on your Expedition Meter. Once you reach 20 steps, you will reach the Hourai and unlock your Tao Form. For every further 10 steps, every role will receive certain buffs that depend on your role.

There might be certain effects that will allow players to only roll high numbers, in order to ensure a safe travel to the Hourai. These type of effects do not stack with each other.

Vanilla's Tao Form contains the option to learn one ability from a pool of five random selectable abilities.
They will toss those abilities upon demise if not used until then. Other roles will receive a one-shot Take with every 10 steps in their Expedition Meter after reaching Hourai (20 Steps). So yes, this game contains Vanillas and Toss & Take mechanics.

My claim should help and if I die this info should be shared

I am redirector. Started with 2 shots
Redirecting from Flower to Seatonnes and Hewho in N1 and 2. I was that sure Flower was town.
After receiving a new shot I redirected from Seatonnes to Charlie N3. That's why I am sure Luka should give a result to Seatonnes.
N4 I received another shot of an ability who failed so that's why I think I was probably RBed.
That's all I have to share and I am now a vanilla town and unfortunately IC.

before i do leave the house. sorry if i missed it. but if anyone was roleblocked last night or think they might have. please say so. coz if no one was, its possible that I was RB'ed and maybe Pein isn't lying about not getting a refill.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Kiku Yeah I suppose that's the only real explanation, but unless the abilities gained are completely RNG it's still tough to reconcile two vigs - given that I started with one shot and my tao form gave me two more shots. Ultimately I think the ability being tossed and flipped as Vig, along with Naomi being Naomi, is probably as good a clear as I can have. I have more issue with your slot actually, but again it's not easy to get there.

I'm a roleblocker, i can roleblock one person every night

I roleblocked CakeWalker, HWHNE and Nibel
That means you have some kind of immunity to Roleblocks

which means last NP when i blocked you, you could've poisoned Reloaded

this is bad
yeah, and we're just gonna trust your word for it

despite the fact you didn't say anything when i told everyone you were Roleblocked by me

and that was one of the reasons i didn't think you poisoned Reloaded

you read that and kept quiet

scummy ASF

Status
Not open for further replies.