Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

How is that a level when you legit just said page one is irrelevant to ultis strength...
Thats like saying supernova level
I clearly said that comparing Page1 and Ulti is pointless "here" as in this specific occasion. And I explained why. But let me explain again: You said that "if Page1 was one-shotted, how strong do you think Ulti is". I said that in this instance, comparing the two doesn't matter. Because reverse comparison doesn't work (Luffy couldn't one-shot Ulti but he did hit Page1 out of panel).

You wanted a general level. I gave you a general level. And the general level is that Ulti holds equal status to Drake, who is a fellow SN above Apoo (who knocked out Luffy few chapters ago). And it was made clear that Page1 is basically a child in the Tobi Roppo.

And finally I said that this is not a video game and stats don't matter. Apoo knocked Luffy down cold for few moments but he is not a Tobi Roppo. Ulti pinned Luffy down with strength that Luffy needed to go G4 to break free. If Ulti finished Ul-meteor, what do you think would happen?

The problem with people like you is that you consider OP fights as video game stats. It is not like that at all. And it is not only you, many people here think like that and they denigrate characters based on video game mind.

Ulti was given a good show here. And she pushed Luffy much further than Luffy would've liked. If G2/G3 was sufficient, Luffy would've gone for that (he did with Page1).

Whaaaat? You mean to tell me in a group based on combat ability the one with the higher rank is stronger? :noo::noo:
B...but supernova :josad:
It's absolutely shocking to me how delusional some people are buddy.

The Beast pirates are confirmed to be a group where the stronger you are, the higher your rank is. Apoo is a legit member since before creating an alliance with Kid and people are still saying that the crew's hierarchy doesn't involve Apoo because he joined recently
:suresure:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Imagine actually typing out this nonsense. “Incompatible with Luffy’s character” and that it’s not going to be a permanent power. And in the same quote where you say that Marco isn’t stronger than Zoro.
Don’t quote me unless you have something reasonable to say, that isn’t your usual nonsense fanboy drivel.
Yes, incompatible power with Luffy's character. In case you missed it in last 983 chapters, Luffy is an angry kid.
An angry kid who spend a big deal of his fight with Katakuri trying to calm himself down because of his anger issues...
It's delusional to expect FS on someone like Luffy lmao. It is just a plot element for Oda to use less mental gymnastics.

Marco the bird above demon god Asura Zoro? lul Zoro is by far the strongest member of the alliance.
Is this reasonable enough for you? Do you want 10+ more panels where Luffy is not using FS?
Big, strong brother taking care of weak smol brother:

I clearly said that comparing Page1 and Ulti is pointless "here" as in this specific occasion. And I explained why. But let me explain again: You said that "if Page1 was one-shotted, how strong do you think Ulti is". I said that in this instance, comparing the two doesn't matter. Because reverse comparison doesn't work (Luffy couldn't one-shot Ulti but he did hit Page1 out of panel).

You wanted a general level. I gave you a general level. And the general level is that Ulti holds equal status to Drake, who is a fellow SN above Apoo (who knocked out Luffy few chapters ago). And it was made clear that Page1 is basically a child in the Tobi Roppo.

And finally I said that this is not a video game and stats don't matter. Apoo knocked Luffy down cold for few moments but he is not a Tobi Roppo. Ulti pinned Luffy down with strength that Luffy needed to go G4 to break free. If Ulti finished Ul-meteor, what do you think would happen?

The problem with people like you is that you consider OP fights as video game stats. It is not like that at all. And it is not only you, many people here think like that and they denigrate characters based on video game mind.

Ulti was given a good show here. And she pushed Luffy much further than Luffy would've liked. If G2/G3 was sufficient, Luffy would've gone for that (he did with Page1).
Op characters doesn't have strength like video games, it depends on situation and how sufficient a character is to handle that situation, luffy handled page one but he got caught by ulti and then he was going to handle ulti by going to g4, still we have to credit ulti for what she did against luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.