Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cake is good. I’m defending my CW. This is a waste.
Can you speak up on it more? Like, what's your reasoning here.

He should have each night targets, but i don't remember claims.

Also how on earth we have another RBer in town??
Something is fishy in Polar's RB claim.
PB claimed RB? I mean technically we had 2 trackers so it's not impossible.

@Polar Bear what were your targets?

After receiving a new shot I redirected from Seatonnes to Charlie N3. That's why I am sure Luka should give a result to Seatonnes.
So you tried to redirect Seatonnes to me from Luka but since you for your ability back you know you didn't redirect him after all, right?

Indigo blocked Nibel. @Red Night you're protecting people while hiding behind them, right? Did you hide behind Michelle N3?

So you tried to redirect Seatonnes to me from Luka but since you for your ability back you know you didn't redirect him after all, right?

Indigo blocked Nibel. @Red Night you're protecting people while hiding behind them, right? Did you hide behind Michelle N3?
Ate felt genuine frustrated town
Post automatically merged:

It's not so large, is a normal one in fact
I’m used to 9-12 slots

Red Night

Chise and Joseph

I do not protect people. But if a protective ability is used on me, the player I'm hiding behind is affected too.
I didn't use any ability N3 to not waste my protection.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
To give even more details, if someone use a destructive ability on me while I'm hiding behind someone, I won't die. But if you target the person I hide behind, I will die with the player if they are town. If they're scum and die during the night I was behind them, I don't die, just them.

@Kiku Yeah I suppose that's the only real explanation, but unless the abilities gained are completely RNG it's still tough to reconcile two vigs - given that I started with one shot and my tao form gave me two more shots. Ultimately I think the ability being tossed and flipped as Vig, along with Naomi being Naomi, is probably as good a clear as I can have. I have more issue with your slot actually, but again it's not easy to get there.
As someone who has gotten 2 rolls of abilities now: there's a large selection of abilities and you get 5 at random. I know its large because I've seen 9 different abilities now. And the first set had Watcher twice, so there's dupes in there

Also Naomi mentioned Punisher before, which I received as an option, and I don't even know, like, what that role means, so I trust her

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
As someone who has gotten 2 rolls of abilities now: there's a large selection of abilities and you get 5 at random. I know its large because I've seen 9 different abilities now. And the first set had Watcher twice, so there's dupes in there

Also Naomi mentioned Punisher before, which I received as an option, and I don't even know, like, what that role means, so I trust her
I see, I see.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Votes:
Ratchet > Luka > Cakewalker
Mashiro Blue > Luka
Charlie > Luka > - > Cakewalker > - Cakewalker
Mr. Reloaded > Luka
T-Pein > Cakewalker > Luka
Kiku > Cakewalker
Luka > Mr. Reloaded
Cakewalker > T-Pein > Luka > - > T-Pein
Red Night > Cakewalker > Luka > Cakewalker
Michelle > Cakewalker

Votecount:
Cakewalker: 5
Luka: 3
Mr. Reloaded: 1
T-Pein: 1

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Votes:
Ratchet > Luka > Cakewalker
Mashiro Blue > Luka
Charlie > Luka > - > Cakewalker > - Cakewalker
Mr. Reloaded > Luka
T-Pein > Cakewalker > Luka
Kiku > Cakewalker
Luka > Mr. Reloaded
Cakewalker > T-Pein > Luka > - > T-Pein
Red Night > Cakewalker > Luka > Cakewalker
Michelle > Cakewalker

Votecount:
Cakewalker: 5
Luka: 3
Mr. Reloaded: 1
T-Pein: 1
The hammer is 7 iirc
Keep this in mind peeps.

My bad, redirect actions targeting Seatonnes to Charlie. I don't interact with Seatonnes' action at all
The same for Flower first nights, she couldn't be killed/poisoned, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.