Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
You are right, I'm wrong here. This is indeed a sign that Yamato is still wanting to go to the sea. But what you must understand is that there are two desire in Yamato mind, just like Vivi. One is just stronger that the other.
Just like Vivi
It is true that there are two desires for Yamato 1)Go out to sea with Luffy and travel the world, find out about the one piece,etc 2) Protect Wano and Momo. Help Momo grow strong enough to protect his people and open the borders of Wano.
What you must understand is that Yamatos biggest desire is to go out to sea. But people don’t always do their biggest desires. They do what is right. And what is right at the moment is stay in Wano and protect it.

I don’t know why you bring in Vivi into this? I never mentioned her. This is about Yamato, so lets keep it about her.

This is far from being the case tho. We see that Momo is having hard time even breathing fire and we know that a single blast breath can be countered by a single scabbard.

Momo is FAR from being ready here. Nothing proves it otherwise. We are talking about admiral coming in, the main force of the marine.
What I’m trying to say is that Momo has the attack power or the power in General to fight at a high level. What he needs to do is learn to control it. We have seen him use blast breath and destroy green bull although of course he being logia just regrows. we have seen him pull and levitate onigashima. This are high level feats and it shows momos power. He just needs to learn to control it and do it all the time. Also this is one piece, we have seen Koby’s growth between his first appearance and water7. It isn’t far fetched to say next time we see Momo he his at a level where he can protect Wano and Yamato is free to follow her desires.

But her storyline is right now, over. the choices were made.
And this is where you are wrong. Sorry for saying it so directly. By making Yamato say “I still really really want to go out to see with you” and this in a flashback after we have already left Wano, by making Luffy give Yamato an open invite. Oda has left her story at a point where he can always return to and continue it, without it being weird. Basically the crumps are laid out and he can start picking them up whenever he wants. Same as he did with Jinbe. Oda actually never completely closes the story of a character and can return to them whenever he wants to. We have seen characters make returns all the time. The supernova, right now Lucci who we thought until dressrosa had become a good guy and was helping some people in a village together with the rest of CP9.
Actually the only one that feels like will never return is Enel(To bad though).

Last edited:
:carrocorn:

Isn't this

Similar to this?

Both Jinbe and Yamato: I have to deal with something right now, but I want to be a part of your crew.

While Vivi was more like: I love my country, I will stay here, but in case we meet again, will you still consider me as your shipmate?

I am not saying Yamato is def joining, it seems there's too little story left for her to have a meaningful impact, but I don't understand how Yamato gets compared to Vivi and not Jinbe...

:carrocorn:

Isn't this

Similar to this?

Both Jinbe and Yamato: I have to deal with something right now, but I want to be a part of your crew.

While Vivi was more like: I love my country, I will stay here, but in case we meet again, will you still consider me as your shipmate?

I am not saying Yamato is def joining, it seems there's too little story left for her to have a meaningful impact, but I don't understand how Yamato gets compared to Vivi and not Jinbe...
Yeah, it's unfair... Vivi has a chance of joining... Yamato has none...

L O G I C 0 for nakama...

Sometimes I think it is better to lay back into your seats and breath for a moment. Relax.
No, no toxicity. I've never insulted you for example, but you have ;)

Saying that some of you guys don't understand basic storytelling principle, is not toxicity, its a real fact. Its sad and I want you to understand. But noone can make people understand something they refuse to understand.

If Oda was saying the EXACT thing that I say, you would simply just stay silent and listen.

This is why I say that the only differences between you being driven crazy by my posts and you understanding them is simple: Its MY legitimation in your own eyes as an analyst. Your bias against me clouds your judment so hard that if I were to told you a simple fact about the story right now, you would think the opposite is true. That's the kind of reflexion bullies in the schoolyard have when they go against children with better grades..µ

I may bit a bit too proud of my judment and my skills, but you guys are just immature.

Now, about Carrot and Yamato..
Post automatically merged:

THe point of it (because there is a point) is to break your shell of bias.

Silly things like subtext and the question I ask you are the basic things that make this thread running. So they are important.
Why are you forcing rules upon this matter anyway? – Isn’t analysing a story also possible without applying rules? Can’t I analyse without using those and still predict what Oda will come up with next? Do I really need rules for that?

Furthermore, if those rules aren’t correct or too vague, you could end up with a wrong analysis. And even if those rules might be right and explained in detail, you can still make mistakes, if you are not proficient in analysing/storytelling.

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Oohh do share some of your writing!!!
I have 4 series in the works, all in the same universe.

Cari and Kano, a children's book about two teenage witches, a boy and girl name Cari and Kano, delivering packages in a low-key, kind of cozy apocalyptic environment.

Broom Boosters, a book about Broom Racing Witches who are borderline Magical girls fighting against child-murdering-and-abusing nazi Witch cultists, and also trying to prevent a Holy War between their city, Iskyland Paradise, and Heaven. The main character is a cursed Witch who was kidnapped and experimented on by the cultists, Tree Marrok, who wanted to turn her into an aritificial Nephilim slave and program her to kill God. The main character, Sophia, is trying to end slavery, and discrimination against humans in Iskyland Paradise, while dealing with her insanely incestuous family full of assassin spies, Tree Sixern, who she escaped after her younger brother Felix murdered over 1,000 Tree Marrok Mages in order to secure her freedom. Set in 2090.

Another One Bites with Lust: A horny teenage idiot named Elio Mortiz kills himself after making a suicide/murder pact with a teenage girl after thinking he knocked her up, only to find out she wasn't lying about being a vampire. As a result, he becomes her servant/"sex slave" (he's a masochist), and has to deal with a bunch of teenage Christian exorcists trying to murder him because they think he wants to take over the town and turn a bunch of women into his slave harem (he does not want this). Yada yada they uncover a big conspiracy and everyone starts having absolutely unhinged vampire sex, then start trying to train to become strong enough to rescue some characters from heaven and murder the Demon Lord Atrazan, who created Elio's Master, Riven Triss, bu kidnapping her Angel mother and... ahem. Set in 2165.

The Chronicles of Viper Copperhead Fahrenheit: The reincarnation of Thoth, the strongest Mage in the history of Gaia, and the alien who built Iskyland Paradise and is falsely worshipped as its god, is a 40 year old Mage who is the most wanted man in the world for crimes in his past involving massacring a high school and then a small army. Mischella Vale, Viper's ex from high school, saw him murder her father in the school that day, and has been trying to uncover the truth behind what happened ever since. Now, Mischella is working with Vincent Colatine, a Mage Detective who specializes in reading the minds of the dead to find their killers. After a diplomats daughter is murdered in the City of Rune, Mischella and Vincent investigate to find the culprit, Empath, is a Telepath that grows stronger by feeling pain, and that he is connected to a larger, dark organization known as Elysium. Mischella comes to find the true cause behind her suffering, an insane Mage known as Razor Scazor, who is collecting Mages and training an army to murder God. Set in 2167.

I can DM you stuff from the crazy series, but, for now, here's Cari and Kano, book 1:

Cari: Short black hair, peach skin, light green eyes, thin, lanky, six toes on her left foot, long tongue that can touch her nose, bow-legged.

Black witch's hat with a lone white stripe going down it that lines up with her right eye, big ears, small nose, black velvet cloak with purple bats and stars above them stitched onto the back, a thick red sundress, black bloomers, thick white pantyhose, red socks with black squirrels on them, black boots with golden buckles.

Likes collecting antique clocks and action figures. Is bad at cooking, but good at sewing. Likes to fish, sing while flying, solve puzzles, and dance. Likes bacon and eggs, kiwis, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Kano: Buzz-cut with black hair, brown eyes, brown skin, long arms and hands, gap in between his front teeth, slightly muscular, wide nose.

Horizontally striped green and white hat with ear flaps and white fur on the inside, deep blue cloak, dark purple shirt, blue jeans cut off midway at the shins, white and blue sneakers, white leather gloves with wrists straps with silver buttons.

Likes exploring, flying fast, and finding small trinkets to give to Cari. Is good at cooking, has a bad sense of direction.

Likes to dance, drum and play the flute, talk to animals, and sleep. Likes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chocolate, oranges, and oysters.

Author's Note: Greetings. This is Fickle Fingers, the author. Hopefully, that is not my real name. If it is, my parents made a huge mistake. Okay, it isn't my real name.

I hope anyone reading this is having a good day, and learns something from the day they’re having. If you're having a bad day, I hope this book helps it become better.

I wrote Cari and Kano because I wanted to make a book series that was light hearted, fun, and warm. My general work is much darker, so this series is a bright ray of sunshine for me. I hope it is the same for you.

This work was inspired by the book, and film, Kiki's Delivery Service, created by Eiko Kadono, and adapted into an animated film by Studio Ghibli. Sadly, the book series has no English translation that I know of, and I am unable to read Japanese. It is my favorite film.

The thought of a kind young girl soaring through the sky on a broomstick on her own touched a part of me. It made me wish I could be a child again, and ride with Kiki while giggling with each other, slicing through the wind, and staring at the sunset.

So much of the world destroys that youthful innocence and optimism. Watching Kiki make her way on her own while being supported, rather than controlled, by the adults around her filled me with warmth.

I hope that this book can give you the same warmth and hope that Kiki gave me.

To any child reading this, never let adults, or other children, steal your hope and love away. Plenty will try. Find people who cherish your laughter and smile. Laughter and smiles are the greatest gifts you can give to the world.

To any adult reading this, please, remember that there is no treasure, whether it be money, gold, diamonds, boats, planes, houses, or pools that shines with the warmth of a child's smile.

It is up to all of us to leave a better world for children than the world we grew up in. Children are not born with hatred in their hearts. It is our duty to make sure that none enters them.

May you all find a warm sky to fly in. May you all find a warm shoulder to lean on. May you all find a warm smile that makes you smile as well. Thank you for reading. May you all live a life filled with laughter and love.

Cari and Kano in the Warm Sky

1. When Cari flew fast on the broom, the wind felt like her mother's warm hands combing her hair. It was a nice feeling, and it made her smile.

2. Sometimes it tickled, and sometimes a bug hit her face and she shouted, “BLEH, KANO, I KISSED A BUG, EWWWW," but most times she smiled while Kano snored behind her.

3. Kano always snored when he was asleep. He was goofy. It was good that they magically stuck to their broom, like peanut butter on bread.

4. If Kano and Cari were a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Cari would be the jelly because she was sweet and light, and Kano would be the peanut butter since he was thick and nutty.

5. Cari thought that they would be a good sandwich. The broom was the bread, and the sky was the milk they drank with the sandwich.

6. “SNORK!” Kano snored. Cari giggled. Kano sounded like a pig farting when he snored. But he smelled like oranges, because he liked eating oranges, and never washed his hands after eating them.

7. They were a few years away from being grown-ups, but they always wanted to be like kids. Kids had more fun than grown-ups.

8. Kano and Cari didn't like some grown-ups. Grown-ups liked money too much. Flying on brooms in the warm sky was much more fun than money.

9. Cari's favorite thing to do was sleeping in the hammock tied to their broom. It wrapped all around her like a sky blanket and was warm even when the wind was cold. She could make it see-through if she wanted to, like a window.

10. Cari liked to go to sleep while looking at the golden clouds and black birds. The birds sang at the sun and slowly scared it away so that she could see the glowing moon.

11. Their broom could fly fast, but she always flew slow while Kano was asleep. He needed rest so he could get smarter. Cari needed rest so that she could get smarter, too.

12. Kano and Cari were like mailmen. They took mail and gifts to people. They had never failed to deliver a gift, because gifts were important. Kano liked it when the gifts or letters made people smile.

13. Sometimes, Kano said that Cari snored. Cari thought he was lying. She hoped he was lying. Cari didn't want to sound like a pig farting.

14. There were dumb pirates in small planes with mean sharks painted on them that would try to steal their gifts. Kano used his wand to make their socks and shoes disappear, and then their feet got cold.

15. Cari felt bad for the pirates. She didn't like it when her feet were cold. She had big leather boots with golden buckles and red socks with black squirrels on them.

16. Sometimes, Cari got sleepy and laid on Kano's shoulder while they flew. Kano's shoulder was even warmer than the sky in summer. It was the best pillow in the whole world.

17. Cari liked Autumn. She liked flying through the red and orange leaves. She wished the leaves wouldn't fall and could fly with them.

18. Sometimes Kano ate leaves. Kano was a weirdo, but Cari still loved him. When Cari did weird things, Kano smiled. Kano was a good friend. He never burped too loud, always said, “Excuse me,” and he could cook in the air with floating pots.

19. The eggs that Kano made were very good. He liked talking to chickens and asked them a lot about eggs. Cari only liked to eat food Kano made.

20. Cari didn't like talking to chickens. They were loud and always said the same things. Cari thought that they would be happy if they could fly. Someday, Cari would give every chicken a broom so that they could fly.

21. Sometimes, the chickens smelled. Kano and Cari bathed in lakes everyday in their purple swimsuits Cari had made for them so that they didn't smell like chickens.

22. They liked to splash each other with water and play hide n' seek. Cari always let Kano find her. Kano got scared if he couldn't find Cari, and she didn’t want him to cry.

23. Kano was strong but soft when he hugged Cari. Sometimes Cari’s hair flew into Kano’s mouth. He said it tasted good. Kano was weird, but Cari was glad that her hair didn't taste bad.

24. Sometimes Kano said Cari's hair was nice, and she would get red and feel her cheeks and heart get warm. Kano liked to brush Cari's hair. He did a bad job, but he tried hard.

25. Kano turned invisible once. It took a long time until Cari could see him again. She kept running into him. It was funny, until she tripped on him and fell into a bush. Kano cried, but Cari wasn't mad at him.

26. Cari wanted to always be with Kano. Being with him made the sky look ever prettier. The warm sky was purple and pink sometimes. That was when Cari was the happiest.

27. Cari fell off of their broom once, but Kano caught her. Kano cried, and after that, they always tied ropes to the broom so that they wouldn't fall.

28. Kano was smart, and Cari was smart, too. They were happy that they could fly together. One day, they brought someone a bathtub. The man needed it, because he smelled like chickens.

Sometimes I think it is better to lay back into your seats and breath for a moment. Relax and let the conv

Why are you forcing rules upon this matter anyway? – Isn’t analysing a story also possible without applying rules? Can’t I analyse without using those and still predict what Oda will come up with next? Do I really need rules for that?

Furthermore, if those rules aren’t correct or too vague, you could end up with a wrong analysis. And even if those rules might be right and explained in detail, you can still make mistakes, if you are not proficient in analysing/storytelling.
You're the dark version of C4N

Cari and Kano, a children's book about two teenage witches, a boy and girl name Cari and Kano, delivering packages in a low-key, kind of cozy apocalyptic environment.

Broom Boosters, a book about Broom Racing Witches who are borderline Magical girls fighting against child-murdering-and-abusing nazi Witch cultists, and also trying to prevent a Holy War between their city, Iskyland Paradise, and Heaven. The main character is a cursed Witch who was kidnapped and experimented on by the cultists, Tree Marrok, who wanted to turn her into an aritificial Nephilim slave and program her to kill God. The main character, Sophia, is trying to end slavery, and discrimination against humans in Iskyland Paradise, while dealing with her insanely incestuous family full of assassin spies, Tree Sixern, who she escaped after her younger brother Felix murdered over 1,000 Tree Marrok Mages in order to secure her freedom. Set in 2090.

Another One Bites with Lust: A horny teenage idiot named Elio Mortiz kills himself after making a suicide/murder pact with a teenage girl after thinking he knocked her up, only to find out she wasn't lying about being a vampire. As a result, he becomes her servant/"sex slave" (he's a masochist), and has to deal with a bunch of teenage Christian exorcists trying to murder him because they think he wants to take over the town and turn a bunch of women into his slave harem (he does not want this). Yada yada they uncover a big conspiracy and everyone starts having absolutely unhinged vampire sex, then start trying to train to become strong enough to rescue some characters from heaven and murder the Demon Lord Atrazan, who created Elio's Master, Riven Triss, bu kidnapping her Angel mother and... ahem. Set in 2165.

The Chronicles of Viper Copperhead Fahrenheit: The reincarnation of Thoth, the strongest Mage in the history of Gaia, and the alien who built Iskyland Paradise and is falsely worshipped as its god, is a 40 year old Mage who is the most wanted man in the world for crimes in his past involving massacring a high school and then a small army. Mischella Vale, Viper's ex from high school, saw him murder her father in the school that day, and has been trying to uncover the truth behind what happened ever since. Now, Mischella is working with Vincent Colatine, a Mage Detective who specializes in reading the minds of the dead to find their killers. After a diplomats daughter is murdered in the City of Rune, Mischella and Vincent investigate to find the culprit, Empath, is a Telepath that grows stronger by feeling pain, and that he is connected to a larger, dark organization known as Elysium. Mischella comes to find the true cause behind her suffering, an insane Mage known as Razor Scazor, who is collecting Mages and training an army to murder God. Set in 2167.

I can DM you stuff from the crazy series, but, for now, here's Cari and Kano, book 1:

Cari: Short black hair, peach skin, light green eyes, thin, lanky, six toes on her left foot, long tongue that can touch her nose, bow-legged.

Black witch's hat with a lone white stripe going down it that lines up with her right eye, big ears, small nose, black velvet cloak with purple bats and stars above them stitched onto the back, a thick red sundress, black bloomers, thick white pantyhose, red socks with black squirrels on them, black boots with golden buckles.

Likes collecting antique clocks and action figures. Is bad at cooking, but good at sewing. Likes to fish, sing while flying, solve puzzles, and dance. Likes bacon and eggs, kiwis, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Kano: Buzz-cut with black hair, brown eyes, brown skin, long arms and hands, gap in between his front teeth, slightly muscular, wide nose.

Horizontally striped green and white hat with ear flaps and white fur on the inside, deep blue cloak, dark purple shirt, blue jeans cut off midway at the shins, white and blue sneakers, white leather gloves with wrists straps with silver buttons.

Likes exploring, flying fast, and finding small trinkets to give to Cari. Is good at cooking, has a bad sense of direction.

Likes to dance, drum and play the flute, talk to animals, and sleep. Likes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chocolate, oranges, and oysters.

Author's Note: Greetings. This is Fickle Fingers, the author. Hopefully, that is not my real name. If it is, my parents made a huge mistake. Okay, it isn't my real name.

I hope anyone reading this is having a good day, and learns something from the day they’re having. If you're having a bad day, I hope this book helps it become better.

I wrote Cari and Kano because I wanted to make a book series that was light hearted, fun, and warm. My general work is much darker, so this series is a bright ray of sunshine for me. I hope it is the same for you.

This work was inspired by the book, and film, Kiki's Delivery Service, created by Eiko Kadono, and adapted into an animated film by Studio Ghibli. Sadly, the book series has no English translation that I know of, and I am unable to read Japanese. It is my favorite film.

The thought of a kind young girl soaring through the sky on a broomstick on her own touched a part of me. It made me wish I could be a child again, and ride with Kiki while giggling with each other, slicing through the wind, and staring at the sunset.

So much of the world destroys that youthful innocence and optimism. Watching Kiki make her way on her own while being supported, rather than controlled, by the adults around her filled me with warmth.

To any child reading this, never let adults, or other children, steal your hope and love away. Plenty will try. Find people who cherish your laughter and smile. Laughter and smiles are the greatest gifts you can give to the world.

To any adult reading this, please, remember that there is no treasure, whether it be money, gold, diamonds, boats, planes, houses, or pools that shines with the warmth of a child's smile.

It is up to all of us to leave a better world for children than the world we grew up in. Children are not born with hatred in their hearts. It is our duty to make sure that none enters them.

May you all find a warm sky to fly in. May you all find a warm shoulder to lean on. May you all find a warm smile that makes you smile as well. Thank you for reading. May you all live a life filled with laughter and love.

1. When Cari flew fast on the broom, the wind felt like her mother's warm hands combing her hair. It was a nice feeling, and it made her smile.

2. Sometimes it tickled, and sometimes a bug hit her face and she shouted, “BLEH, KANO, I KISSED A BUG, EWWWW," but most times she smiled while Kano snored behind her.

3. Kano always snored when he was asleep. He was goofy. It was good that they magically stuck to their broom, like peanut butter on bread.

4. If Kano and Cari were a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Cari would be the jelly because she was sweet and light, and Kano would be the peanut butter since he was thick and nutty.

5. Cari thought that they would be a good sandwich. The broom was the bread, and the sky was the milk they drank with the sandwich.

6. “SNORK!” Kano snored. Cari giggled. Kano sounded like a pig farting when he snored. But he smelled like oranges, because he liked eating oranges, and never washed his hands after eating them.

7. They were a few years away from being grown-ups, but they always wanted to be like kids. Kids had more fun than grown-ups.

8. Kano and Cari didn't like some grown-ups. Grown-ups liked money too much. Flying on brooms in the warm sky was much more fun than money.

9. Cari's favorite thing to do was sleeping in the hammock tied to their broom. It wrapped all around her like a sky blanket and was warm even when the wind was cold. She could make it see-through if she wanted to, like a window.

10. Cari liked to go to sleep while looking at the golden clouds and black birds. The birds sang at the sun and slowly scared it away so that she could see the glowing moon.

11. Their broom could fly fast, but she always flew slow while Kano was asleep. He needed rest so he could get smarter. Cari needed rest so that she could get smarter, too.

12. Kano and Cari were like mailmen. They took mail and gifts to people. They had never failed to deliver a gift, because gifts were important. Kano liked it when the gifts or letters made people smile.

13. Sometimes, Kano said that Cari snored. Cari thought he was lying. She hoped he was lying. Cari didn't want to sound like a pig farting.

14. There were dumb pirates in small planes with mean sharks painted on them that would try to steal their gifts. Kano used his wand to make their socks and shoes disappear, and then their feet got cold.

15. Cari felt bad for the pirates. She didn't like it when her feet were cold. She had big leather boots with golden buckles and red socks with black squirrels on them.

16. Sometimes, Cari got sleepy and laid on Kano's shoulder while they flew. Kano's shoulder was even warmer than the sky in summer. It was the best pillow in the whole world.

17. Cari liked Autumn. She liked flying through the red and orange leaves. She wished the leaves wouldn't fall and could fly with them.

18. Sometimes Kano ate leaves. Kano was a weirdo, but Cari still loved him. When Cari did weird things, Kano smiled. Kano was a good friend. He never burped too loud, always said, “Excuse me,” and he could cook in the air with floating pots.

19. The eggs that Kano made were very good. He liked talking to chickens and asked them a lot about eggs. Cari only liked to eat food Kano made.

20. Cari didn't like talking to chickens. They were loud and always said the same things. Cari thought that they would be happy if they could fly. Someday, Cari would give every chicken a broom so that they could fly.

21. Sometimes, the chickens smelled. Kano and Cari bathed in lakes everyday in their purple swimsuits Cari had made for them so that they didn't smell like chickens.

22. They liked to splash each other with water and play hide n' seek. Cari always let Kano find her. Kano got scared if he couldn't find Cari, and she didn’t want him to cry.

23. Kano was strong but soft when he hugged Cari. Sometimes Cari’s hair flew into Kano’s mouth. He said it tasted good. Kano was weird, but Cari was glad that her hair didn't taste bad.

24. Sometimes Kano said Cari's hair was nice, and she would get red and feel her cheeks and heart get warm. Kano liked to brush Cari's hair. He did a bad job, but he tried hard.

25. Kano turned invisible once. It took a long time until Cari could see him again. She kept running into him. It was funny, until she tripped on him and fell into a bush. Kano cried, but Cari wasn't mad at him.

26. Cari wanted to always be with Kano. Being with him made the sky look ever prettier. The warm sky was purple and pink sometimes. That was when Cari was the happiest.

27. Cari fell off of their broom once, but Kano caught her. Kano cried, and after that, they always tied ropes to the broom so that they wouldn't fall.

28. Kano was smart, and Cari was smart, too. They were happy that they could fly together. One day, they brought someone a bathtub. The man needed it, because he smelled like chickens.
Reading this I really wonder, why you are not on the Stussy-train. If you are even writing about vampires, you must like them, right?

That's interesting! Tbh I'm currently the most curious about the world building, that witch apocalyptic universe, and the first and the last story ideas seem to be what I'd enjoy reading the most (something all you need is some heart warming content, but I also like a good detective story).
I'd be glad to read more in a PM! Thanks for sharing :)

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Reading this I really wonder, why you are not on the Stussy-train. If you are even writing about vampires, you must like them, right?
I don't push theories over agendas, I just like theorizing.

I thought ZKK was an absolutely stupid theory until I saw all the foreshadowing regarding Zoro and slaying dragons. Once I saw that evidence I changd my mind.

I like Stussy a lot, if you go back to my posts when her power was revealed against Kaku and Lucci, I was super hyped. I just don't push candidates unless I think they have legitimate shots to join the crew.

I actually think Lucci joining would be interesting, I just haven't found an actual pathway to it happening. I'd love to see Stussy and Bonney join, but, I feel they fit in better with the Revs right now. Stussy and Bonney's goal is to go against the WG at this point, with Stussy betraying them and Bonney wanting them dead for enslaving her father.

To join the crew, you need a dream that involves sailing around the entire world. Characters like Stussy COULD have that motivation, but, we need more from her. At the least, Stussy joining the crew after this arc would be ridiculous, she'd need more time to spend with the crew.

I despise Vivi being sidelined for like 800 chapters, but, it was a necessary part of the story. The only serious agenda I have is Wano Act 4, and that's because Wano Act 3 ended full of Chekovs' Guns and unanswered plot questions.

I hope Stussy gets up and does something cool soon.

That's interesting! Tbh I'm currently the most curious about the world building, that witch apocalyptic universe, and the first and the last story ideas seem to be what I'd enjoy reading the most (something all you need is some heart warming content, but I also like a good detective story).
I'd be glad to read more in a PM! Thanks for sharing :)
Sorry, I can't think of anything else, but: The boy in your signature looks like he really considers going to the restroom, while the bat on his shoulders already has digestion problems.

Sorry, I can't think of anything else, but: The boy in your signature looks like he really considers going to the restroom, while the bat on his shoulders already has digestion problems.
You may probably ask @Shimotsuki Ghostly for more context as they found that picture for me, but I see see it as the bat being obnoxious af and the guy being fed up with the bat and it bs :milaugh:

Bro i have him blocked, i'm lowkey trying to decipher waht you guys are even talking about :suresure:
Basically C4N was saying we know Yamato chose what she wanted most by staying in Wano because her story is over, and we know her story is over because she chose what she wanted most by staying in Wano. When I pointed out that was circular reasoning, he tried to go back to the start and rehash everything again, so I said I proved my point and it wasn't worth continuing. Then he pestered me to debate him for 3 pages and now he's claiming I conceded the argument.

Basically C4N was saying we know Yamato chose what she wanted most by staying in Wano because her story is over, and we know her story is over because she chose what she wanted most by staying in Wano. When I pointed out that was circular reasoning, he tried to go back to the start and rehash everything again, so I said I proved my point and it wasn't worth continuing. Then he pestered me to debate him for 3 pages and now he's claiming I conceded the argument.

The only foreshadowing we had that Yamato was going to stay in Wano was the fact that her fruit is the Okuchi no Makani which is the guardian deity of Wano.

Also Yamato clearly didn't choose what she wanted the most, she clearly wanted to travel with the SH, if Greenbull didn't show up or Momo was stronger, that would happen.