Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like if sanji fans stopped putting him equal to zoro no matter what if zoro fans stopped putting him equal to luffy no matter what it wouldn't be a problem tbh
:kayneshrug:
Just like if sanji fans stopped putting him equal to zoro no matter what if zoro fans stopped putting him equal to luffy no matter what it wouldn't be a problem tbh
:kayneshrug:
Your sample is diehard PL scalers..

I've explained this before. Luffy's CoA hardening is still shit.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/unpopular-opinions.150/page-61#post-199990

I said Law and Zoro have stronger Haki than Luffy in DR. This is why I never rated Cracker's Haki as Top Tier and I said that even Vergo might break Cracker's Haki and definitely Zoro will. Luffy has always gotten by on brute force.

So no it's no surprise that Ulti made his head hurt, when Hody sliced through his Haki with his teeth. I also explained, that Katakuri will have stronger hardening than Luffy even in Wano.

The reason being is that penetration Haki is not hardening. Hardening is Buso: Koka. ":" means Oda has different models. It's a different category of CoA altogether. So Luffy has Color of Arms: Penetration or whatever the fuck Oda wants to call it.

But yeah, base Luffy can still fodderize the fuck out of Ulti with penetration Haki without even using G2/G3 and it's not even close. But Oda wants low IQ Luffy at the beginning of arcs.

For people who do the "emotional powerscale",calm down a little..
This is basically a slightly stronger version of DR nonG4 Luffy going at it. Nothing special tbh, you can't expect him to casually outbrawl two chars with ancient Zoan dino strength at the same time, just with hardening and G3, that's not how it goes, they are plenty powerful themselves. It's to be expected that he gets into trouble this way.. He got things like G4, FS and advanced CoA for a reason afterall.

As soon as he steps into action with both those adv Haki types, people will backpaddle pretty fast on this one.
I mean Oda legit simply can't do that, cause otherwise he would just beat them here and there.. We wouldn't have an Ulti scale, no character interaction, no "Yamato who Thunder Bagua's Luffy free" transition.. Simply no fluent plot.
Like Big Mom straight up not killing Chopper and Ussopp (like wth is that?) or Zoro having problems with some random gifters, even though he probably could clear that whole room with like 3 pound cannons. The narrative is more important and Oda dumps down characters if he needs to (on both sides).
Only one up until know who was seriously threatening imo is Apo, no front against him. Dude is legit hax and powerful.

Nonetheless I'm actually quite impressed by Ulti. I wouldn't have thought that her base is this strong (she's freakin female Luffy, in strength and character). She's legit a strong high mid tier.

Your sample is diehard PL scalers..
Its not even all about power scaling tbh while that does play a big part in why people get annoyed at both fanbases

Its the contant acting like their better in everything than everyone else and all the other characters are trash/bad in comparison
Surprisingly people don't really like that

SH are based on chinese zodiac :
Luffy > Monkey
Zoro > Tiger
Nami > Cat
Ussop > Chameleon (dragon/Snake)
Sanji > Goat
Franky > rhino (bull)
Brook > Giraffe (horse)
chopper > Tanuki which is called racoon dog in japanese (dog)
jimbei > wild boar (same face)
carrot > bunny
robin > hawk (bird/rooster)

There are some small differences but most of them fit the chinese zodiac perfectly.
So yes Zoro is Tiger, it's so obvious that i don't know why you want to argue. He is a lone wolf, assassin, dangerous.
Lmao you making this shit up.

Since when is a cat in the chinese zodiac.

Its not even all about power scaling tbh while that does play a big part in why people get annoyed at both fanbases

Its the contant acting like their better in everything than everyone else and all the other characters are trash/bad in comparison
Surprisingly people don't really like that
Lmao.
It goes both ways ..

This can also be seen when the whole community places them as trash even when Oda says otherwise.

It's just deep bias mate( for example Kid huffing this chap and saying this was not a good idea but no one bats an eye ) .

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
How smart is rubber or Ice?
I don't see Luffy and Aokiji being brain dead
Rubber and Ice don’t have brains though. Lol

But Oda did connect the original Admiral personalities with their Devil Fruits.

Aokiji is cold, and thus he has a very chill personality.

Kizaru is light, and he takes everything lightly.

Akainu is magma, and he’s very hot-headed.

The Admirals are not the only characters who have had their personalities and Devil Fruits connect, Oda could keep this going with Ulti and make her a hard-headed numbskull. It’s not a guarantee but it’s possible lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.