General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
But he doesn't need to turn G4 to beat pica. G2/3 are more than enough. And he can still run after using G4, I don't like when he does that, but it is an option. Not against pica though since he doesn't G4 to beat him.
If you have been following, I said he cant effectively trap him, not even with G4 and he was in no state to walk in DR = easy target.

Uhm, we are talking about Dressrosa and no advanced Haki for the Rubber.
And I am talking about Pica's Haki and Cracker's Haki was never relevant, it was the hardness of biscuits.
Haki doesnt get weak due to rain, biscuits do.
Do I really need to bring the panel, this is the problem below.

If you have been following, I said he cant effectively trap him, not even with G4 and he was in no state to walk in DR = easy target.
He can effectively trap the guy, destroy the part where he is. That's easy if you understand his power, that's what zoro did, he understood his power than destroy the upper part to force him to stay in the air and get out of the rocks, once he did he was a one shot material so basically a fodder.
And he can't hurt luffy so there is absolutely no reason for luffy to turn into G4.
Post automatically merged:

Hody broke it.
Bellamy broke it
Doffy broke it.

Uses g4 to mask his trash hardening.

Then cracker and kata still have superior coa.
Against pica once his g4 runs out its over.
And he broke all of theirs too. Haki defense is inconsistent. And he has the best coa amongst the straw hat, like it or not.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He can effectively trap the guy, destroy the part where he is. That's easy if you understand his power, that's what zoro did, he understood his power than destroy the upper part to force him to stay in the air and get out of the rocks, once he did he was a one shot material so basically a fodder.
And he can't hurt luffy so there is absolutely no reason for luffy to turn into G4.

And he broke all of theirs too. Haki defense is inconsistent. And he has the best coa amongst the straw hat, like it or not.
No he doesnt. His hardening is far far below zoros.
Hody doesnt have coa for a start what are you on about.
He didnt break shit of anyone elses. Infact even in g4 cracker almost cut his arm off.

Hody broke it.
Bellamy broke it
Doffy broke it.

Uses g4 to mask his trash hardening.

Then cracker and kata still have superior coa.
Against pica once his g4 runs out its over.
Bellamy broke Luffy's hardening with Force of his attacks, the same thing G4 Boundman Luffy did to Katakuri's superior armament haki.

Not just this but Doflamingo could not pierce base Luffy hardening easily, only when his haki was running out. Not only that, but Cracker attacked base luffy with his Sword not could not pierce base Luffy's armemnt haki herdening easily.

HA001

Bellamy broke Luffy's hardening with Force of his attacks, the same thing G4 Boundman Luffy did to Katakuri's superior armament haki.

Not just this but Doflamingo could not pierce base Luffy hardening easily, only when his haki was running out. Not only that, but Cracker attacked base luffy with his Sword not could not pierce base Luffy's armemnt haki herdening easily.
And hody ? Did he use magic to break it.

He made him bleed like 100 different times at the beginning of the fight when Luffy was defending with Haki.

His hardening is still shit mind you. It's just he choose a different branch of Haki to focus on.

No he doesnt. His hardening is far far below zoros.
Hody doesnt have coa for a start what are you on about.
He didnt break shit of anyone elses. Infact even in g4 cracker almost cut his arm off.
I give up, zoro is already the strongest guy in the verse because "we don't know his limits":pepeke:. There I said it.
I guess that's what you guys really want to hear.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Do I really need to bring the panel, this is the problem below.

Irrelevant. The hardness reduced thanks to rain so the hardness came from biscuits not from Haki.
Katakuri's mochi is softer than wet biscuits and he taught you a lesson what hardness due to CoA looks like but you slept during that lesson.
Yeah, he will just destroy a mountain effectively to trap Pica... Nope. Luffy has no force to lift the mountain like Zoro did, he can only crack and shatter it which is not effective against Pica.

He made him bleed like 100 different times at the beginning of the fight when Luffy was defending with Haki.

His hardening is still shit mind you. It's just he choose a different branch of Haki to focus on.
Luffy has been fighting extreme fights, Doflamingo. Cracker and Katkuri, people with stronger Armament Haki hardening than Luffy. This means his hardening has been getting stronger according to Rayleigh, haki gets stronger, the stronger the person you fight is.

So, Luffy's hardening has been getting stronger, it will be the strongest by the time he fights blackbeard.

Irrelevant. The hardness reduced thanks to rain so the hardness came from biscuits not from Haki.
Katakuri's mochi is softer than wet biscuits and he taught you a lesson what hardness due to CoA looks like but you slept during that lesson.

Yeah, he will just destroy a mountain effectively to trap Pica... Nope. Luffy has no force to lift the mountain like Zoro did, he can only crack and shatter it which is not effective against Pica.
Like I said you won, no need to argue anymore, zoro is a lot stronger than luffy. He is the one who is going to beat kaido, if not it doesn't matter he'll beat someone stronger like king or orochi. Just like pica was a lot stronger than doflamingo and luffy, Kaku and mr1 were also a lot stronger than lucci and crocodile. Luffy only defeats fodder compared to the goat zoro.:cheers:

HA001

Like I said you won, no need to argue anymore, zoro is a lot stronger than luffy. He is the one who is going to beat kaido, if not it doesn't matter he'll beat someone stronger like king or orochi. Just like pica was a lot stronger than doflamingo and luffy, Kaku and mr1 were also a lot stronger than lucci and crocodile. Luffy only defeats fodder compared to the goat zoro.:cheers:
He aint fighting orochi. Oda literally made a sword called the snake slayer a sword famed in japan for slaying the yamata no orochi and didnt give it zoro.
He gave him the magic kaido sword instead.

I don't care if its in g4 or not, what I know is that Luffy with his fist broke doflamingo's 16 assassin's bullets covered in haki which is one of Doflamingo's strongest attacks if not the strongest while Zoro couldn't do anything to the birdcage which wasn't covered with haki.

Don't give this crap about Zoro's strong haki, come to me when he defeats someone other than fodders.

This new arguments to put Zoro over Luffy by any means must be driving Zoro fans to craze.

Just admit it, Zoro is trash. Even Sanji had a better feat so far when he blitzed Oven while Zoro fainted over a small injury compared to what Luffy managed to take and remain conscious in Alabasta.

HA001

Yes it makes sense that he defeats kaido. Hopefully luffy will have one of the tobi roppo, maybe he can 3v1 one of them with the help of nami and sanji.
So youre telling me oda specifically made odens swords with a link to each tyrant of wano kaido and orochi and said swords wont be used against there linked tyrant to free wano.

I don't care if its in g4 or not, what I know is that Luffy with his fist broke doflamingo's 16 assassin's bullets covered in haki which is one of Doflamingo's strongest attacks if not the strongest while Zoro couldn't do anything to the birdcage which wasn't covered with haki.

Don't give this crap about Zoro's strong haki, come to me when he defeats someone other than fodders.

This new arguments to put Zoro over Luffy by any means must be driving Zoro fans to craze.

Just admit it, Zoro is trash. Even Sanji had a better feat so far when he blitzed Oven while Zoro fainted over a small injury compared to what Luffy managed to take and remain conscious in Alabasta.
G4 covers his trash coa with added force. His coa breaks to hody without g4.