SH are based on chinese zodiac :
Luffy > Monkey
Zoro > Tiger
Nami > Cat
Ussop > Chameleon (dragon/Snake)
Sanji > Goat
Franky > rhino (bull)
Brook > Giraffe (horse)
chopper > Tanuki which is called racoon dog in japanese (dog)
jimbei > wild boar (same face)
carrot > bunny
robin > hawk (bird/rooster)

There are some small differences but most of them fit the chinese zodiac perfectly.
So yes Zoro is Tiger, it's so obvious that i don't know why you want to argue. He is a lone wolf, assassin, dangerous.
If Usopp's Chameleon is supposed to represent reptile (Snake), Yamato could fit Dragon lol.

F

Fallen Prince

Curious case what if Yamato x hiyori happens :gokulaugh:

Kaido's son falls in love with oden's daughter will be biggest lols that will happen.

Thats Killer not Kidd. Killer is on Zoro's lvl so its expected
Kidd is listening to him lmao and he needed them to be unfocused to sneak attack them and those are just normal soldiers where are gifters you are talking about if we exclude that wolf dude ?? They couldn't bypass normal soldiers but they would bypass Gifters:smithnie::smithnie::smithnie::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why are you bringing up Sanji out of nowhere?
Did I mention Sanji? Did I ask you a question?

Go jack off to Sanji and get him out of your mind
Hiyori? Lol
Killer attacked Zoro, Hiyori was not even close...Zoro could have dodge and nothing would have happend to Hiyori...
Zoro already dodged the sneak from gyukimaru which left him open.

Akainu wb kuzan marco jozu etc were all hit with distractions

SH are based on chinese zodiac :
Luffy > Monkey
Zoro > Tiger
Nami > Cat
Ussop > Chameleon (dragon/Snake)
Sanji > Goat
Franky > rhino (bull)
Brook > Giraffe (horse)
chopper > Tanuki which is called racoon dog in japanese (dog)
jimbei > wild boar (same face)
carrot > bunny
robin > hawk (bird/rooster)

There are some small differences but most of them fit the chinese zodiac perfectly.
So yes Zoro is Tiger, it's so obvious that i don't know why you want to argue. He is a lone wolf, assassin, dangerous.
This is a stretch, to be fair.

The cat isn't an "official" member of the Chinese zodiac, you ignore that Vivi is a dove, chameleon may fit the dragon only if we apply the "ryu" logic, hawk and rooster only have in common that they are birds (and Oda has been consistent with the symbology of this creature by using Marco to represent it because of the link between the hou-ou and the rooster/pheasant) and, overall, you seem to be cherry-picking the animals representing each member: depending on how well it fits your idea, you pick the animal from chapter 651, SBSs 20 and 50 or even make it up (why give Chopper the raccoon dog because of his running gag when he's associated to the reindeer and the red panda in the sources you use for the rest but Jinbe?).

Doesn't seem to exist a pattern consistent enough for you to assure that most of them fit the zodiac perfectly.

Zoro already dodged the sneak from gyukimaru which left him open.

Akainu wb kuzan marco jozu etc were all hit with distractions
What does this have to do with Hiyori and Tama?
I'm asking where Killer or Gyukimaru were attacking them

People keep saying Zolo was protecting Hiyori and Tama while fighting Killer and yet I can't seem to find a panel where Killer or Gyukimaru were going for Hiyori and Tama

Kidd is listening to him lmao and he needed them to be unfocused to sneak attack them and those are just normal soldiers where are gifters you are talking about if we exclude that wolf dude ?? They couldn't bypass normal soldiers but they would bypass Gifters:smithnie::smithnie::smithnie::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
What are you even talking about. Laughing about everything. Your fav is trash and crying about gifters. Dont compare to people who are above his lvl.

Kidd is huffing while killer complained about them being reckless lmao and those are just normal soldiers while a single gifter noticed there is the wolf dude you need someone to be focused on yamato to sneack attack them :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::lusalty:
Again you've proved that you have no reading comprehension whatsoever.

But carry on laughing behind those tears. Very therapuetical

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What does this have to do with Hiyori and Tama?
I'm asking where Killer or Gyukimaru were attacking them

People keep saying Zolo was protecting Hiyori and Tama while fighting Killer and yet I can't seem to find a panel where Killer or Gyukimaru were going for Hiyori and Tama
Im telling you what happened.

What are you even talking about. Laughing about everything. Your fav is trash and crying about gifters. Dont compare to people who are above his lvl.
So no answer you got clowned again after your headcanon of sanji making P1 bleeding or Kidd no he isn't huffing he just made it like that while one is fighting gifters other trashes are huffing against Normal soldiers ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.