Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If it enhances his kicks then Raid suit Niji should have blasted and broke oven's neck like base sanji with no raid suit did.

But Oven didn't even move an inch even with raid suit.
Like that dude said there is
<< How can it improve durability but not strength kurva
the material durability is hardness means it improves strength kurva >>
So rs powerup wouldn't rise his ap while zoro and luffy rised their ap wait wouldn't those accelerators give him momentum to attack .

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Like that dude said there is
<< How can it improve durability but not strength kurva
the material durability is hardness means it improves strength kurva >>
So rs powerup wouldn't rise his ap while zoro and luffy rised their ap wait wouldn't those accelerators give him momentum to attack .
Those accelerators do give him power up but he didn't use it on his kicks against page one.. We will see him use it against queen though

How can it improve durability but not strength kurva
the material durability is hardness means it improves strength kurva
How does that work?
Cape is the most durable part of RS yet it is very light that it even flops in the wind
and
somehow it adds strength boost? with no mass?

Well yeah, but I mean for a guy who wants to beat a Yonko, his level of hardening is just not up to par. His brute strength is good, his speed is good, his CoO and penetration Haki is also good. The level of hardening is still below a lot of YCs.

I made a chart a few months ago outlining the different "branches" of Haki, but I can't fucking find it :few:
True its showing has been kinda iffy if not mainly for the fact its kinda inconsistent
But the way i see it is put sanji, zoro, vergo, doffy etc. In the same situation where they only had to use the same version of haki luffy used i don't think theirs will protect them 100% either. Tho again unlike luffy we don't see much haki feats from other characters

And Tbh well probably see him tank some kaido hits with his basic hardening which will be hype

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Just analyze how they compare visually and how they compare against the durability of Pageone.
Sure, against the durability, Gear 3 is straight up superior.

Visually-I’m not really sure what you mean by this. I guess Sanji’s looks like it hit harder but Gear 3 objectively did more.

That was a basic shot, Sanji's aerial shot next was even stronger
If Sanji is already this much more powerful than Gear 3, then I don’t see why Oda is leaving it so vague, cutting away from Pageone before we see what Sanji did to him and having him pop up fine later on, then showing Gear 3 straight up doing more damage to Pageone than base Sanji...

If Oda wants us to get the impression that Sanji is stronger than Gear 3, this is a terrible way to show the reader that lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
True its showing has been kinda iffy if not mainly for the fact its kinda inconsistent
But the way i see it is put sanji, zoro, vergo, doffy etc. In the same situation where they only had to use the same version of haki luffy used i don't think theirs will protect them 100% either. Tho again unlike luffy we don't see much haki feats from other characters

And Tbh well probably see him tank some kaido hits with his basic hardening which will be hype
Erm no. Not a all.
Zoros coa withstood the force to break the golem. Which is >>> hodys bite.
When doffys coa was broken grabbing laws no haki clad non graded sword.
Oda shows very clealry.

Status
Not open for further replies.