Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Kuma's FB last chapter.

Not really interested in this part of it. I think everyone just wants to see how he ended up becoming a cyborg.

The reason this is so annoying is because the thing that everyone wants to see (the real God Valley events) is being framed as secondary to Kuma lol. Stop blue-balling me.

The fact that Rocks is silhouetted literally confirms that we will get the God Valley incident in the future. This is KUMA's flashback. People calling this dogshit for literally no reason lmfao.
Yeah, we jumped to conclusions to early. I hope we get to see the full god valley flashback at Elbaf like @Paperchampion23 is theorizing. If not I think we might see it whenever we get a full Shanks flashback.

I liked Kuma's FB last chapter.

Not really interested in this part of it. I think everyone just wants to see how he ended up becoming a cyborg.

The reason this is so annoying is because the thing that everyone wants to see (the real God Valley events) is being framed as secondary to Kuma lol. Stop blue-balling me.
I mean it was always Kuma flashback there was no way we were going see to much about whole god valley.
Like we sill have 30 plus years of kuma flash back left lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.