Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he wasn’t? Luffy without gear 5 was going to lose right after using the second Over Kong Gun which didn’t even hurt Kaido half as much as Luffys Gear 5 attacks…

Haki is the supplementary power. Most top tiers have powerful fruits or other broken abilities to make themselves the strongest.

Admirals have broken logias
Kaido has a broken zoan
Big mom has a powerful Paramecia
Blackbeard has two powerful fruits
Whitebeard had the strongest Paramecia ever

And I hope you’re willing to accept the L of shanks, the man who’s constantly hyped for his haki ends up losing to a Blackbeard who hasn’t even been hinted to have CoC let alone coating.
I disagree on every front. Fruits are the supplementary power when you're talking about high and top tiers.

Sure, if Shanks loses to BB and not because of BB's haki, I'll take an L, and so will the writing.

I disagree on every front. Fruits are the supplementary power when you're talking about high and top tiers.

Sure, if Shanks loses to BB and not because of BB's haki, I'll take an L, and so will the writing.
Fruits are constantly portrayed as the main ability in the manga. Hell now that we’re being shown the power of the World Government, the people who have ruled the world for 800 years, it’s fruit powers that oda highlighted.

We were shown oda hyping the ultimate pirate villains in the manga too with the BB pirates, who are literally known as Devil Fruit Hunters.

Haki has always just been a supplementary power. The most hype abilities are still the devil fruits. Blackbeard winning without CoC is a huge W for the writing.

Fruits are constantly portrayed as the main ability in the manga. Hell now that we’re being shown the power of the World Government, the people who have ruled the world for 800 years, it’s fruit powers that oda highlighted.

We were shown oda hyping the ultimate pirate villains in the manga too with the BB pirates, who are literally known as Devil Fruit Hunters.

Haki has always just been a supplementary power. The most hype abilities are still the devil fruits. Blackbeard winning without CoC is a huge W for the writing.
Agree to disagree, we won't reach common ground.

It's the most original and cool powers and never would I call them useless, but I stand by everything I said this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.