Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haki transcends all was just the ideology of Kaido, who failed showing his ideology was wrong. It’s like how Don Krieg saying Military might was all that matters.

Just from a story writing, you think oda would write half the manga without the main power system? It’s clear DFs are the big ones seeing how the Gorosei and seemingly Imu are power users with hax and the ultimate pirate villains are devil fruit power hunters.
What lol ??? How does that prove kaido ideology was wrong Luffy in fact backs it up and so does the manga.

Oda establishes that the one with the greater haki wins.

Even though kaido and luffy are using abilities the one with the greater haki in the end will win

Kaido uses his df ability and coats himself in magma and his haki,how does luffy respond? By using barrier haki to not touch the df ability.

Clear example if df abilities were the top ability why does a hybrid kaido need to use anything vs a base luffy coc coating headbutt? Because if he does not use haki then he automatically loses that clash. Why does luffy feel the need to say that drunk kaido haki is getting stronger and not him being drunk and in hybrid is overwhelming him??? Its simple kaidos haki grew stronger and overwhelmed luffy.

In the end luffy wins the clash because his haki is stronger than kaidos. Not due to kaido ideology being wrong.

sure the gorosei have strong dfs and imu as well and sure bb and his crew are collecting dfs, but the writing is clear as day man even if you do not want to give bb coating. BB has darkness fruit that will take joy boy powers away. How in the heck do you think luffy will fight back against that and quake powers??? His haki will transcend them both and if bb is a conqueror which i highly believe in then luffy will surpass 2 dfs and bb own ambition/haki in the end because it transcends all.

Lastly and i can't believe i am saying this lol how was don krieg ideology wrong:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: sure his own military power was not strong enough, but the wg is the clearest example of military powers mattering luffy himself military power grew and they have been foreshadowed to do something big at some point in the story.

Dfs to me keep things different they are the supplementary things instead of each fight going the same way oda has creative liberty to do what he wants with abilities, but at the end the one who ultimately wins the fight is the one with the greater haki.

@Keisoku tagged as i see you responded to me

What lol ??? How does that prove kaido ideology was wrong Luffy in fact backs it up and so does the manga.

Oda establishes that the one with the greater haki wins.

Even though kaido and luffy are using abilities the one with the greater haki in the end will win

Kaido uses his df ability and coats himself in magma and his haki,how does luffy respond? By using barrier haki to not touch the df ability.

Clear example if df abilities were the top ability why does a hybrid kaido need to use anything vs a base luffy coc coating headbutt? Because if he does not use haki then he automatically loses that clash. Why does luffy feel the need to say that drunk kaido haki is getting stronger and not him being drunk and in hybrid is overwhelming him??? Its simple kaidos haki grew stronger and overwhelmed luffy.

In the end luffy wins the clash because his haki is stronger than kaidos. Not due to kaido ideology being wrong.

sure the gorosei have strong dfs and imu as well and sure bb and his crew are collecting dfs, but the writing is clear as day man even if you do not want to give bb coating. BB has darkness fruit that will take joy boy powers away. How in the heck do you think luffy will fight back against that and quake powers??? His haki will transcend them both and if bb is a conqueror which i highly believe in then luffy will surpass 2 dfs and bb own ambition/haki in the end because it transcends all.

Lastly and i can't believe i am saying this lol how was don krieg ideology wrong:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: sure his own military power was not strong enough, but the wg is the clearest example of military powers mattering luffy himself military power grew and they have been foreshadowed to do something big at some point in the story.

Dfs to me keep things different they are the supplementary things instead of each fight going the same way oda has creative liberty to do what he wants with abilities, but at the end the one who ultimately wins the fight is the one with the greater haki.
Exactly my point with the final clash, the strength of Bajrang Gun was from Luffys fruit, but the haki was supplementary to allow Luffy to punch Kaido without touching him but in the end the main piece was on Gear 5, luffys awakening.

Oda has established the final villains, and they’re DF hoarders and users and actively hunt and take powerful devil fruits to become stronger.

Luffys haki was never stronger than Kaidos. Luffy won because his fruit made him physically stronger and the haki was used to not let Kaido burn him to crisp.

Why do you think the big villains are all hyped by being power users?

Status
Not open for further replies.