Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice that the Zoro moment you’re using as evidence is when Pica no longer has access to his devil fruit.

To me everything is pushing Devil Fruits and Will of D.
:seriously::seriously::seriously:At this point it feels like you just have a agenda to push and not reading lol

Question 1:Pica realizes zoro can cut up his stone so what does he do??

Answer: Rely on his haki he feels like he is invincible infused with haki not his df power

Question 2: Why did pica feel he could beat zoro with haki instead of using his df power?

Zoro Answer: Pica assumed his haki was stronger than zoro and it was not so he loss.

Do you not think pica was aware that his df was useless against zoro??? He literally tells us his df power is no match for zoro right before he infuses himself with haki. Do you think pica is nerfing himself or something????

S

Sasaki Kojirō

"Best chapter in 5 years." Xebec being shown in shadow again, just as he has been all this time. When Oda reveals the character's design, it's probably at a stage where the character does nothing but fight, lose, and possibly be killed.
When will Xebec have the longest arc in the series like Waidou? He won't have it; this fraud has never even seen Joyboy in his life.

:seriously::seriously::seriously:At this point it feels like you just have a agenda to push and not reading lol

Question 1:Pica realizes zoro can cut up his stone so what does he do??

Answer: Rely on his haki he feels like he is invincible infused with haki not his df power

Question 2: Why did pica feel he could beat zoro with haki instead of using his df power?

Zoro Answer: Pica assumed his haki was stronger than zoro and it was not so he loss.

Do you not think pica was aware that his df was useless against zoro??? He literally tells us his df power is no match for zoro right before he infuses himself with haki. Do you think pica is nerfing himself or something????
Pica doesn’t choose to rely on his haki?? He literally had no choice since there was no stone.

Picas fruit wasn’t useless against Zoro?? They literally fought for a dozen chapters with pica using his fruit. Do you forget the context of this page? Pica was attacking Usopp and Zoro came in and cut the golem.

This isn’t pica saying “My fruit is useless let me show you my true power!”

Superior to Xebec:
  • Shanks
  • Whitebeard
  • Blackbeard
  • Roger
  • Imu
Equal to Xebec:
  • Rayleigh
  • Luffy
  • Oden
  • Kaido
  • Dragon
  • Mihawk
Infeior to Xebec:
  • Big Mom
Stick to writing fantasies
Post automatically merged:

The only people you may debate they're equal or above Xebec are Roger, WB and Kaido

Imu and Joyboy are obviously superior, so will eoS Teach be > Xebec.

The rest of top tiers are below Xebec

Status
Not open for further replies.