Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post list of your night actions pls
Nothing up until the night before last when I tried to protect Naomi with the protect that I finally unlocked (I hate this vanilla crap). Kiku 2.0 roleblocked me that night, dirty Kiku 2.0.

I put in to protect someone last night but was told failed shots don't get refunded, so back to nothing

Nothing up until the night before last when I tried to protect Naomi with the protect that I finally unlocked (I hate this vanilla crap). Kiku 2.0 roleblocked me that night, dirty Kiku 2.0.

I put in to protect someone last night but was told failed shots don't get refunded, so back to nothing
didn't you claim roleblocker yesterday?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
One of Polar/Pein/Luka at this point i guess
One? We have only one scum flipped lol. You're in one of the best positions to solve this - you're going to need to be a bit more decisive here.

As for Polar, he has basically lurked out the last few days, the hammer yesterday was scummy and there is no real incentive for him to play like that as town. I'd like votes on their please. This isn't to rush, but I'm not going to be around all day so I need you to be capable of seeing what I see there. If you can't then just vote me and get the game over with.

Ratchet

Agreed. Not against also yeeting Polar, but we should keep that in mind.
We need everyone working on the same page. I am not inclined to view splitting up wagons favourably at all. We pick one and stick to it. I think Polar is clearly the best bet just from play alone. Luka is probably also scum but we need to be right here.

Ratchet

Also why are you tracking me? There is no excuse at this point - there is 0 chance I'm mafia if you just read the thread and from claims so what is tracking me even supposed to prove?

Status
Not open for further replies.