Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti understand in the second that Luffy was a big threat after clashing with him in a headbutt clash. Pageone even ask why they transform into Zoan,Ulti directly know that Luffy wasn't a joke while Pageone didn't understand the reason, probably offcaught of Luffy power overall.
exactly. More points towards her for being observant enough to sense that Luffy's a threat. This is a good trait for her.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
"B..bu...But, in Wano, Zoro's going to get all the glory." I told Zoro fans not to expect it to be any different in Wano for Zoro, than it was for Sanji in WCI. Luffy has always, and will always get top priority.
If you think Zoro will bake a cake in his arc, you set yourself for a disappointment. Of course he will get all the glory. :finally:

Emm Zoro is on the group that seems that will play a role against Kaido.

So I think is quite good.

With him having the second main focus in the arc I think is the most great thing one can ask cuz as you said luffy is mc.
Oh, he'll get something at the end of the arc, as will all the Straw Hats, as this is the arc that is supposed to be the culmination of everything that's been building up since Fishman Island. But people were expecting him to get the majority of the spotlight, like Sanji fans thought the same for Sanji in WCI. Nope. The Straw Hats get their highlight scenes, but Luffy gets the spotlight throughout the whole arc. This is just how it goes.
Post automatically merged:

Even in the beginning of Wano, Zoro already killed someone. That's >>>> all Sanji did in WCI. I don't need to mention about all of his shining fight. Well Sanji just running in WCI, never beat anyone. Lol same in Wano. :luuh:
This isn't about getting fights. From a story perspective the spotlight goes to Luffy.

Lol what? I know the extend of his attack based on what the attack did to Zoro...it can't get more clear than that lol.
Clearly intention going after them is not the same as saying Zoro had to protect them IN HIS FIGHT. Which was not the chase. Killer never went after them or tried to attack them, after the fight with Zoro started.
What ??? Are you implying he completely forgot his initially goal ? How could you say he did not try to attack hiyori and tama when the reason the fight broke out was because of them?
That is ridiculous.What you said was utter speculation,phrased in a way that best fit the purpose of proving your argument.
Ps: i believe the reason there were no panel of kamazou directly going after hiyori and tama during his fight with zoro is because oda thought he has clearly expressed the characters intention and did not suspect that a fan would twist it in such way that completely disregard the what the author wanted to deliver
Ps: i copy pasted this from my respond to kurwa,since you guys said the same thing

From a story perspective the spotlight goes to Luffy.
What is your point here? Are you saying someone said Zoro would actually become the MC? Like he gets more panel time and plot points than luffy?

Because what I always so was Zoro gets more focus this arc than any other arc and that's exactly what happened.

Things like Zoro getting a personal beef with Orochi or him getting involved with the princess of the arc or him getting poised to fight the final villain alongside luffy HAVE NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

What exactly is your point? Can you point towards the person who said "Zoro will become the MC of the story"

"B..bu...But, in Wano, Zoro's going to get all the glory." I told Zoro fans not to expect it to be any different in Wano for Zoro, than it was for Sanji in WCI. Luffy has always, and will always get top priority.
Bet you whole account that Zoro won't get a fight onwards. Cause i cant bet Wano cause Zoro already had a fight lmfao with Killer.

▪ Luffy got his Coa broken against Base Ulti .:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
▪ Luffy with gear 3 coated with basic armament made Lay Lay bleeding and didn't appear after that while sanji with his enhanced kicks by Rs didn't :milaugh::milaugh:
▪ Kidd is panting despite having killer's help and using their fighting style against waiters ( < Gifters and the only gifter observed is the wolf dude ) and sneackattacked them while they are distracted:gonope::gonope::suresure::suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: vs Zoro who is soloed an army of gifters as he implied when he said more of df users are coming with nitoryo style while 500 of them are coming .:goyea::moonwalk::moonwalk::myman::myman::smoothy: .
▪ Luffy is an admiral level while he needed gear 4 against Ulti who doesn't even show if she could take down a calamity .:choppawhat::okay::endthis::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::lusalty:
▪ Fs legend of luffy stopped working against strong characters .
( Apoo - Ulti - P1 ) .:whitepress::okay::kriwhat::seriously::seriously::seriously::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
That's the analyse of this chapter .:myman::myman:

Oh, he'll get something at the end of the arc, as will all the Straw Hats, as this is the arc that is supposed to be the culmination of everything that's been building up since Fishman Island. But people were expecting him to get the majority of the spotlight, like Sanji fans thought the same for Sanji in WCI. Nope. The Straw Hats get their highlight scenes, but Luffy gets the spotlight throughout the whole arc. This is just how it goes.
Sanji got a lot in WCI .

He's now the most developed character after Luffy ,the RS , complete what he wanted which was save his family.

The idea of some Sanji fans being mad at WCI Sanji is that they expected mainly fights from the character which only tells us that they don't understand Sanji( fights doesnt make him grow as a character unlike Luffy or Zoro).

Well getting the majority of spotlight after the MC is what Zoro currently has so far mate.
It's just that things are just starting ,Zoro main field as a character is grow in fights ( and this is a war) be patient.

Btw comparing S and Z use by Oda is not clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.