Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, yes I do think Lodestar is more important than God Valley itself considering it houses the revelation of the RPs and is the physically last island before LT.

You could be right in that there is some signficance between him going to Lodestar 39 years prior and then only a year later, God Valley, but as far as we know, the 4th RP was in FI and now the Burned Man has it.

If the Burned Man is Rocks, I guess I can see the island having some signficance outside of it moving, otherwise, I only see it as a major event between characters.

The issue, again, is design. Oda is showing God Valley, but he isnt showing Elbaf, Lodestar and Laugh Tale. I used to include God Valley here, but then unceremoniously revealed the island fully last chapter in not even a double spread.
Oda also showed Marineford years before the Marineford War and this is like saying seeing the Reverie means the straw hats will never go to Mariejoa.

And yeah we’re seeing what the island looked like before one of the biggest wars the worlds ever seen. It’s very likely that this is so that when we see God Valley in the current time it’ll look very different because we’ll see the aftermath of what happened 38 years ago.

Honestly I don’t see any way we’re skipping god valley after its arc when we have a war with someone who wants to be the new Xebec

Status
Not open for further replies.