Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda also showed Marineford years before the Marineford War and this is like saying seeing the Reverie means the straw hats will never go to Mariejoa.

And yeah we’re seeing what the island looked like before one of the biggest wars the worlds ever seen. It’s very likely that this is so that when we see God Valley in the current time it’ll look very different because we’ll see the aftermath of what happened 38 years ago.

Honestly I don’t see any way we’re skipping god valley after its arc when we have a war with someone who wants to be the new Xebec
Nope, Oda "partially" showed Marineford and hid it behind a silhouette:

It wasnt until 550 that he truly showed it:

He also did this with New Marineford until he flat out revealed it in 905. You can do this for every island he's ever teased:

- Alabasta
- Impel Down
- Fishman Island
- Dressrosa
- WCI
- Wano
- Elbaf
- Lodestar
- Laugh Tale

He has hidden or is hiding these islands until we visit them for pure wow factor.

And yes, because of this, it does in fact have me doubting Fullalead, God Valley, New Marineford and Marijoa will be visited properly because he has shown them with no silhouettes or obscurity*

*The ONLY exception imo is Marijoa because he refuses to draw the castle from the front, only the sides (i.e. I think he is hiding Sunlight Tree Eve behind the castle):

So....maybe this is ruled out.

Again, exceptions could be made for certain places, but this has held true for things like Baltigo, every Strawhat sepration island, Fullalead (thus far), Cover story islands, Supernova islands pre-timeskip, etc. If he doesnt hide them, it seems to have the intent of not adventuring there To begin with.

Just an observation, maybe Im wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.