Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon said he isnt doing a full summary this time. He wants people to see the scan first to be surprised by the art (not trolling this is what he said)
I'm not going to wish ill will on him, but that is conceited as fuck.

He's not our parent. Telling us we can't have dessert because it'll spoil our appetite is really irksome.

Like if you're going to provide spoilers, provide spoilers and do the job right and let people decide for themselves to read or not, or don't do the job at all.

Acting like you know what's better for people makes you an arrogant controlling prick.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
One Piece has been set up to have a Ragnarok ending for years now. Ragnarok is where the World is destroyed, only to be born anew. Thats the whole thematic with the bringing of the Dawn, Or in other words the Dawn of the New World.
I ain't got a problem with a ragnarok ending. My issue is more so with him reviving a shit load of dead characters as villains for the final arc, hopefully it doesn't go that way.

Marine works different.
Kong is above all military forces.

He commands the Fleet Admiral of the Marines, assumedly all Cipher Pols, and whatever other military officers that exist in the WG. It would not surprise me if somehow there is a Land variant of the Marines (i.e. Army) and we just never see them because they patrol the Red Line instead. Or some other delegated military roles for the Blues.

we’re not getting a full summary
Nobody fucking cares I'm so fucking sick of Redon being a little sissy bitch boy he needs to get the hell out of this community and finally get a girl friend he's like 34 and still living in his grandma's basement trying to farm likes on twitter with these corny ass vague ass hints like this is some kindergarten type shit and I bet he holds his ears and screams when someone calls him out for it too

Status
Not open for further replies.