Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon wont post shit, he thinks he knows what everyone enjoys the most and that includes not being spoiled when he doesn't want you to be

:kobeha:
That's exactly what bothers me about this. Why do we have to deal with a provider that makes that decision for you? If he really thinks we would enjoy the chapter better without spoilers then he could just present it as a suggestion instead of treating us like toddlers and deciding for us.

I wonder how the World Govt. Commander in Chief stands compared to the Supreme Commander of Holy Knights in terms of hierarchy.

Technically, Kong should command ALL the military resources of the World Govt. (Gorosei aside), Holy Knights included, but maybe they are an exception and only answer to Garling.
Imo thats probably an exception since they seem to also be Celestial Dragons.

My guess is Kong not only commands yhe Marines, but also commands some form of equivalent land based Army for the Red Line and Cipher Pol/Govt Agencies. IRL, the Commander in Chief (in the US for example) is the President, who commands the Military Branches.

The Gorosei already seem to represent major Departments of Government, so essentially their own governing bodies:

- Defense (Saturn)
- Commerce/Finances (Venus)
- Justice (Warcury)
- Agriculture (Ju Peter)
- Environment (Mars)

I cant see him going too deep with it but my current headcanon is this:

- One Piece may have 2 major Military Branches: Marines and Army. We never hear of the Army in One Piece because this is a pirate Manga.
- The Army "could" patrol the Red Line. Oda never had gone into detail.
- Kong is the Commander in Chief of all military branches.
- This means the Fleet Admiral and his Admirals
- Perhaps also a General of the Army and his Generals (which we'd see in the endgame)
- Cipher Pol Leaders (i.e. Lucci or whoever runs CP0)
- 170 Affiliated Country Armies

Worst case, take away the Army group and maybe you have sub commanders for each sea under Kong:
- Easy, West, South, North
- Paradise, New World

I do think the WG will be more complex than shown

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
At least we have raws
:feelsokeman:
Ah yes.
We are gonna miss the full summary because someone decided everyone should "appreciate the chapter" the way he thinks it should be, and instead we are gonna get the raws with missing dialogues and pages because reasons.

One Piece spoiler community drama is an entertainment on its own, ngl.
:suresure:

That's exactly what bothers me about this. Why do we have to deal with a provider that makes that decision for you? If he really thinks we would enjoy the chapter better without spoilers then he could just present it as a suggestion instead of treating us like toddlers and deciding for us.
He didn't realized we already decided to read spoilers to begin with

this guy doesn't make sense :josad:

I wonder how the World Govt. Commander in Chief stands compared to the Supreme Commander of Holy Knights in terms of hierarchy.

Technically, Kong should command ALL the military resources of the World Govt. (Gorosei aside), Holy Knights included, but maybe they are an exception and only answer to Garling.
I believe the Holy Knights don't fall under the group that Kong has authority over. Would be interesting if the Figarland family always had full control over the HK's

Status
Not open for further replies.