Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Charlie I don't think scum Kiku claims I went nowhere, and then provides an out for me to avoid a thunderdome situation - not at MyLo at least. To make that play she would have to have planned it as scum, and there was no support for it too. She is probably town.

Reloaded could easily be scum. The poison thing helps him though, so can't really gamble there today.

T-Pein has some incriminating evidence, but the ability he claims to have is mostly passive. I'm not quite sure why it wouldn't be refilled, if it's X-shot, but he could be town. Can't gamble there today.

So it's really between Polar and Luka. I think Scum seem to be preferential towards Luka, and I think this is a bad look for Reloaded too. Polar should be the lynch today.

If you have anything to debate the above then by all means, but otherwise I don't really understand why Kiku is in your scum PoE to be honest.

Ratchet

Naomi/Waifubro could potentially be scum too, but I'm not really sold on that. Luka/Polsr should be scum, and then after that it should be in Reloaded/Charlie/Waifubro/T-Pein. Maybe 1 scum in there? With it being MyLo at 10 alive that would suggest 3-4 scum left. It could be 4 in which case it's probably Red Night with them but meh. It's not LyLo so a bo lynch wouldn't end the game actually, which means it could just be 3.

Ratchet

The more I think about it the more I feel like Reloaded probably doesn't fake poison as scum.

So I think I'm down to Polar/Luka with Charlie, T-Pein or Waifubro as the last scum.

@Charlie I don't think scum Kiku claims I went nowhere, and then provides an out for me to avoid a thunderdome situation - not at MyLo at least. To make that play she would have to have planned it as scum, and there was no support for it too. She is probably town.
This could be Kiku trying to clear PB and backtracking seeing it goes nowhere.

She had around 35% chance of getting 2 abilities as vanilla (welp, it could happen, but she'd have to be really lucky to get them anyway) and she decided to pick tracking instead of roleblock or protection which is kinda wild at this point. And decided to track you, instead of Nibel who she thinks might be scum. Or Pein who Cake accused of being scum last phase.

This just doesn't make sense to me personally.

Still, it heavily depends on Polar's flip to begin with so she's not the one to lynch today.

Ratchet

This could be Kiku trying to clear PB and backtracking seeing it goes nowhere.

She had around 35% chance of getting 2 abilities as vanilla (welp, it could happen, but she'd have to be really lucky to get them anyway) and she decided to pick tracking instead of roleblock or protection which is kinda wild at this point. And decided to track you, instead of Nibel who she thinks might be scum. Or Pein who Cake accused of being scum last phase.

This just doesn't make sense to me personally.

Still, it heavily depends on Polar's flip to begin with so she's not the one to lynch today.
How does it "clear" Polar Bear? She didn't even let it play out, and Polar Bear has done almost nothing with it. I like to assume people are working towards an objective with their posts, Charles. Kiku has none here - the only issue was their stated position that they wouldn't bother to check with Rej, but then they went back and did so. Is it a hard clear? No. I don't have one of those. But there needs to be some assumptions made, unfortunately so many townies in this game have made it their goal to be as hard to read as possible so I'm working with what I have.

I agree the choice of track is very suboptimal. We can revisit this subject once we have go e through Polar and Luka. We *need* to be right today, hence Polar.

She had around 35% chance of getting 2 abilities as vanilla (welp, it could happen, but she'd have to be really lucky to get them anyway) and she decided to pick tracking instead of roleblock or protection which is kinda wild at this point.
If I got either of those I would've picked them :/

Ratchet

Its between Mashiro Blue and Charlie for me. Would probably go with Blue, unless he steps it up soon
That would require Naomi to be scum. Which doesn't really work, because she had a Vig ability tossed, and we've had no evidence of Mafia having extra kills until the one kill not accounted for last night. After the ability was lost. I do think positionally a lot of her play is easily to conclude as scum but it's hard to get past that.

That would require Naomi to be scum. Which doesn't really work, because she had a Vig ability tossed, and we've had no evidence of Mafia having extra kills until the one kill not accounted for last night. After the ability was lost. I do think positionally a lot of her play is easily to conclude as scum but it's hard to get past that.
Ah, I forgot about the vig ability. Charlie, then

Its not impossible that it would be T-Pein but I'm not feeling it

Status
Not open for further replies.