Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That "job" Is of the Admirals not because Admiral is a magic word: is for them because as a general state of things admirals are by far the strongest marine around and so the most useful in defending a CD.
There is not anything complex behind it.

In this case they had fucking Garp, someone who was as strong as an Admiral, with a personal rivalry with Roger and was likely closer, so as anyone would do, Kong sent him.
The man was on vacation and Kong still sent him.
That respect he has for grap and know he can take on roger .

Aren't the ones in the spoiler tenryubitos?
Maybe, but I have a hard time believing there that many tenryubito good at fighting. So either only they all powerful slaves (or descendent of slaves at best) while only Garling is the tenryubito or you could be right they all tenryubito that actual good at combat.

Maybe, but I have a hard time believing there that many tenryubito good at fighting. So either only they all powerful slaves (or descendent of slaves at best) while only Garling is the tenryubito or you could be right they all tenryubito that actual good at combat.
I mean they have been around for 800 years it make sense if have fair amount that can fight .
The elders being monster even make a bigger case for that .

Status
Not open for further replies.