Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter seems to imply rocks just wants the CDs treasures, same as Roger… and nothing else… I mean Big mom apparently even steals the fish fruit and that’s that

maybe Sengoku was lying about rocks wanting world domination

maybe Roger and Rocks literally just came to God valley for treasures but their fight was so chaotic that the WG made a story about why Rocks was erased or some shit
Honestly to have who he had under him, world domination makes too much sense though
Maybe there is a failed Wang zhi clone
Honestly i think a full Rocks clone arc is coming. Either he is dead or VP did something he shouldnt have with cloning the crew.

I have this eerie feeling that all Rocks clones were commissioned by the WG, except Weevil (he was the first and failed), leading them to Government positions like Stussy. This could be why Shiryu was right, that the Burned Scar Man (a Rocks clone) is working for the Government as a pseudo roaming Yonko watching the 4th RP.

Reaching out of my ass but its a feeling I cant shake lol

🤔- What if the empress before Hancock was Aces Mom 🤔 who met Roger thanks to her connections with Shakky who was shacking up with Rayleigh who she met through elder Nyon who was shacking up with Rocks

🤔 what if the Amazon lily empress from 800 years ago got together with joy boy

🤔if Luffy is a blood descendant of joy boy

Him and Boa Hancock may be destiny
Luffy being forced together with a woman he doesn't want would be such a terrible end for him

Lots of assumptions in your post too; Rouge died giving birth to a son, she didn't die because of lovesickness

Status
Not open for further replies.