Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all slandered the fuck out of garp for telling Koby to break the arm and getting stabbed by shiryu.
I specifically remember telling some admiral fans here how garp downplay would come back to bite you and now you want to go back in time and pretend you never slandered him.
Every single Admiral fan here acknowledged Garp's feats sooner or later anyways. Even the ones that hate Garp the most like Lee. In the heat of the moment they slandered Garp because Yonkou fans were running an agenda disguised as Garp fans, that's where the slander came from. Again. You just conveniently choose to ignore that.

And nobody is here trying to change anything. Garp is not part of the Admiral agenda.

The only reason Yonkou fans started this entire agenda anyways is because they knew Garp is > Kaido and they didn't want to debate that.

Saturn surrounded by his "Flames and Black Lightning"plus the whole Island emitting lightning as well
Just like what he is doing on Egghead right now.

Fact is Roger ,and Rocks where at God Valley so both of them must have seen Saturn or had a run in with him.

Ngl this makes Saturn even more scary imo :crazwhat:

Just a stretch what if Rocks and Roger fought Saturn with the help of Garp ,because everyone saw Saturn in his Zoan form.
What if even CD‘s aren‘t allowed to see him like this?
Saturn wanted to get rid of everyone ,even CD‘s and Slaves ,that‘s why Garp and Roger protected the slaves and CD‘s.
Saturn probably bit Roger and the venom spread over the years reducing Roger's Life Force.:steef:

Kaidou placed Shanks and Oden as superior to Ray, having them in the top 5. I never bought the idea that Ray is as strong as Shanks, for me Shanks is as strong as Roger. This is the comparison we must make. Nothing against Ray, but I think they overestimate him to levels that he isn't.

Kaido has fought against many opponents, fought in God Valley and has seen a lot in his life, his top is as accurate as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.