One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi"

Who is the strongest fighter in God Valley?

• Total voters
@Albino 👑

Just responding to your post to me.

I think he can fill the role of Ship Guard. Its a legitimate role in the series (Nyaban Bros had it), and it fits his DF power of reflection very nicely. He also guarded the crew ship for 2 years lol.

The way Oda focuses on Kuma's past is very unique to strawhats imo, save for maybe Law (who is probably Luffy's closest ally anyway)

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido, de 21 anos, parece intrigado com Roger aqui. Que bom que Kaido desafiou Roger, destemido e forte, ele não teme ninguém, e ainda por cima conseguiu a Akuma no Mi mais poderosa do show, o tipo mais forte, e nem estava no auge. Faz sentido para ele ser o WSC (criatura mais forte do mundo) no mundo de One Piece

Garp only going there because of Roger is so fucking lame

“what , you mean to tell me the worlds most dangerous pirate is heading towards civilians? Sorry no can go. Wait Roger is going? Say less!”

:lawsigh:
No, it is not. Garp doesn't like the celestial dragons, so can you honestly believe he would leave his vacation for those evil ass idiotic people. In contrast, he respects Roger and wants to be the one to beat Roger.

Garp only going there because of Roger is so fucking lame

“what , you mean to tell me the worlds most dangerous pirate is heading towards civilians? Sorry no can go. Wait Roger is going? Say less!”

:lawsigh:
world most dangerous pirate is heading toward tenriyoubut (however you spell it) he doesn't know about the game