One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi"

Who is the strongest fighter in God Valley?

• Total voters
No, it is not. Garp doesn't like the celestial dragons, so can you honestly believe he would leave his vacation for those evil ass idiotic people. In contrast, he respects Roger and wants to be the one to beat Roger.
Garp doesn’t like the celestial dragons but I highly doubt he would let them get slaughtered by the worlds worst criminal. Garps whole thing is justice, and just person just doesn’t let anybody die, even scum

@Paperchampion23
The dialogue makes me back off the shadowy person being Xebec. Sounds like he went ahead of them. This mean this guy could be Wang Zhi and we could get a Rocky Port flashback where his design is revealed
This pretty much confirms Wano BM also wasn’t at her prime either. Can you imagine current BM stealing something QUIETLY and then making an exit with that fatass being dragged and heard all around the world?

@comrade
I thought I was going to get some LS (Loss) in God Valley because it was a young Kaido, just as I thought I would get some LS in Kaido's flashback because of his captures, but Oda respects Kaido too much, man. :shame:
Making Kaido eat that one fruit everyone was after, the biggest of the prizes. The fruit that sealed the deal of Kaido being the strongest creature.

:shame: