One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi"

Who is the strongest fighter in God Valley?

• Total voters
There’s quite a bit that’s odd here. How did the Marines or CDs get the fruits from Beehive?
What were the pirates even keeping it for?
Why was Saturn just strolling around to be able to run into Kuma while everything was going down? Looks like he didn’t even care if CDs were being killed.

Garp eventually fights Rocks supposedly, but it’s kind of off-putting that with the “evil” Rocks Pirates on the island it was Roger that he was going after.

It looks like Rocks was barely even a crew with WB not even considering himself to be a subordinate. So in that sense it should be more like the Supernova alliance in Wano.
It would be odd for WB to be okay with killing slaves to begin with, but even just associating with such disreputable people is odd. Couldn’t just be for Bucking or Gloriosa.

Anyway, really nothing much to note besides new questions about what went down. Everyone knows that Ginny is going to suffer some tragedy, so that ending is just rubbing it in.
Idk the chapter seems to imply that whatever Rocks was after wasnt devil fruits. Seems CDs stole something on top of Ginny leaking the fruit prizes
Post automatically merged:

I’m just leaving this here

Rocks D Xebec is just an alias for an actually 17 year old Monkey D Dragon
Why would Garp refer to Rocks as Rocks then lol

Idk the chapter seems to imply that whatever Rocks was after wasnt devil fruits. Seems CDs stole something on top of Ginny leaking the fruit prizes
Post automatically merged:

Why would Garp refer to Rocks as Rocks then lol
Nika fruit was switched with Shanks at God Valley which belonged to Rocks

that’s the irony

Shanks couldn’t become Nika and Chosen one

C

CensoredbyWG

Why Bellamy though, that's my question.
Because springs are joyous? Because of the bounding part of Joy Boy dancing around?
Because bellamy's fruit matches perfectly with joyboy's freedom theme.

Can't you picture luffy in gear 5 turning his legs on springs?

Fighting even more freely with a rubber body and springs legs?

@Albino 👑

Just responding to your post to me.

I think he can fill the role of Ship Guard. Its a legitimate role in the series (Nyaban Bros had it), and it fits his DF power of reflection very nicely. He also guarded the crew ship for 2 years lol.

The way Oda focuses on Kuma's past is very unique to strawhats imo, save for maybe Law (who is probably Luffy's closest ally anyway)
What do you think of the theory of the sunny itself eating the paw fruit. Maybe even getting his memories

Kuma’s original body might end up fully dying meaning the fruit will have to go to someone or something else.
I don’t think s-bear will join in place of kuma but I could be wrong. Same with Bonney