One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi"

Who is the strongest fighter in God Valley?

• Total voters
That will be funny af lol.

Can't help, but laugh about fans complaing of "woke/SJW" in a show full of LGBT characters and commie undertones.
What I'm tired of is why these people care so much or why it is considered "woke" to have a trans character or a gay character. This shit doesn't matter as long as the character is well written. Some of you need to start complaining about shit that actually matters.

What I'm tired of is why these people care so much or why it is considered "woke" to have a trans character or a gay character. This shit doesn't matter as long as the character is well written. Some of you need to start complaining about shit that actually matters.
Woke is such a stupid term. I still don’t understand what it means. :lawsigh:

Not a good chapter for Xebec when his underlings don't treat him as the boss. On the other hand Oda still refuses to show Xebec which means he will still get his big moment and show his strength.

C

CensoredbyWG

You need to understand what they mean when they say this type of shit.

"Woke" is a just a boogeyman word used to classify what they dont like to see and believe should be excluded from media.