Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

everyone has already shown him those panels a million times, everyone has already proven him wrong a million times.
He's just in denial let him cope in a corner somewhere spamming more zoro advcoc threads
I'm only doing it cause I didn't expect him to just dodge my message like a pussy
I thought he'd reply with some retarded cope about it not being acoc or something

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I tried to convince with 1 by 1 step and he said no.
:pepemy:
bazooka showed him panels of zoro's advcoc doing the thing he said zoro's didn't do which is be thicker at the top because in the headcanon he created that means advcoc but he ignored that and went back on after being proven wrong.
Rootbeer might be special and i don't say this with intent of insulting him

bazooka showed him panels of zoro's advcoc doing the thing he said zoro's didn't do which is be thicker at the top because in the headcanon he created that means advcoc but he ignored that and went back on after being proven wrong.
Rootbeer might be special and i don't say this with intent of insulting him
He won't give me a straight answer. lol its either i am trolling or dodging :milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He won't give me a straight answer. lol its either i am trolling or dodging :milaugh:
We read different manga, everyone else reads one piece but he reads sanji piece.
That's why he reads things that are not in the manga at all such as the ''paths'' that he made up or advcoc needing to be a certain color to qualify for being advcoc, even though none of those things were ever stated in the manga at any point.

Lmao colour scaling :gokulaugh:

I got to give it to you though @Rootbeer, your tenacity to stand on this dead hill is impressive
I won't hold it against you when you realise with further story evidence that KoH is CoA.. And as it should be since the peak of Swordsmanship is CoA, not CoC..

We read different manga, everyone else reads one piece but he reads sanji piece.
That's why he reads things that are not in the manga at all such as the ''paths'' that he made up or advcoc needing to be a certain color to qualify for being advcoc, even though none of those things were ever stated in the manga at any point.
I'm a Zoro fan first but because you don't like that i don't give him AdCoC.. I'm made a Zoro hater..