Break Week Monsters anime adaptation

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Who is the mysterious red haired character in the top left corner? Is that Ryuma who actually red hair or is that another character?

At first I thought it was Ryuma, but now it believe it's going to be the villain of the series, Monster. That scene makes me wonder if in the new anime adoption if Oda isgoing to make the dragon into a DF user. Instead of being an eastern dragon, like Kaido, it's a western dragon.
we already know the villain of monsters and that looks nothing like him

Who is the mysterious red haired character in the top left corner? Is that Ryuma who actually red hair or is that another character?

At first I thought it was Ryuma, but now it believe it's going to be the villain of the series, Monster. That scene makes me wonder if in the new anime adoption if Oda isgoing to make the dragon into a DF user. Instead of being an eastern dragon, like Kaido, it's a western dragon.
My first thought was a younger ryuma, but that doesn't add up with the hair color... my second guess was possibly pinzoro or arashi maybe... could also be someone we do not know about yet like zoro brother lol

My first thought was a younger ryuma, but that doesn't add up with the hair color... my second guess was possibly pinzoro or arashi maybe... could also be someone we do not know about yet like zoro brother lol
It's most likely Ryuma considering the fire spitting dragon right next to him. The red hair might be an artistic choice to highlight the fire's intensity .

This adaptation sounds worthless and is piggybacking Zoro that Lolda casually dropped from Onigashima ending. :suresure:

To be expected from a fraud like Lolda, though. :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

No lol
Oda doesn't care about writing Zoro's story into the manga, they're adapting Monsters because the Zoro fans are upset and Lolda doesn't want to lose them as fans of the franchise
Well, this adaptation is a genius way to lose even more Zoro fans. I can tell you that much.

I heard this got cancelled and they are going to animate Shokugeki no Sanji instead
I can stand behind that decision, because I am so sick of Lolda being wishy-washy. :myman:

Last edited:
Because doing this means that Lolda actually thought of ZKK, but decided that he did not have the balls to pull it off, so he is now trying to do it with a bootleg version of Zoro that no one cares about in order to appease Zoro fans.

That's just going to hurt the feelings of Zoro fans even more, since they were basically right about ZKK but had to take an unreal L because Lolda was too cowardly.

You can see this feeling represented in what @nik87 or @mly90 said in their first post in this thread.

Because doing this means that Lolda actually thought of ZKK, but decided that he did not have the balls to pull it off, so he is now trying to do it with a bootleg version of Zoro that no one cares about in order to appease Zoro fans.
Now that's your head canon
I see it more as a form of fan service for ZKK fans who are disappointed

That's just going to hurt the feelings of Zoro fans even more,
Well it's not hurting my feelings at all:luuh: