One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi"

Who is the strongest fighter in God Valley?

• Total voters
Big mom did not recognize Stussy at the tea party :kobeha:

And what is happening with Wang Zhi, he is the same zombie of Thriller Bark, a retcon or the Wang Zhi of Rocky port incident is a clone like Stussy? :quest:
Why do you think she didnt recognize? She simply knew that stussy is a clone of buckingham. Just because bm said nothing about that doesnt mean she doesnt know

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Fuck no lol

Nika vs Saturn
Zoro vs Kizaru

The shocking Egghead incident is Saturn's defeat by Nika and I'll die on this hill

Nika will liberate Kuma like Kuma has been told by his dad, you don't understand the purpose of this flashback and why it comes right after Saturn landing on Egghead and Kizaru's temporary defeat

After Luffy defeats Saturn, Luffy is going to get acknowledged as Nika and will get a 4.5b bounty (+-) that will surpass Shanks', Luffy is going to meet his old friend Shanks in Elbaf and give him the SH back

Zoro is going to finish off Kizaru and get a 3b bounty that will get closer to Mihawk, his endgoal opponent
Hmmmm..... nope

So... I thought of something weird but... when Ginny is discussing the devil fruits, she shows both the Uo Uo and the Paw Paw.

The Uo Uo looks like the Azure dragon... but...

Lads... it's a sea cat....

The religiously significant animal of the Alabasta Kingdom....

This either confirms Lili DID have the Paw Paw OR Vivi is getting it.... or both....

We eating bros.