Current Events “The Admirals are Celestial Dragon Dogs!”-Say Fans of Garp and Roger

So can I. But I figured I'd start off a bit easy!

I just find it perplexing how some folks seem to simultaneously act as though the admirals are both heroes in this and also the biggest non-Imu/Blackbeard threat that Luffy and the Straw Hats have to take down.

Mind you, I do think we might see an admiral or two turn heel (including Kizaru) in due time, but as it stands? They're not heroes. They're just as much a part of the problem with the WG as Garp is.

More to the point, if the admirals were somehow the biggest endgame threat representing the World Government aside from Imu, then wouldn't that automatically make them complicit and a part of the system that is being showcased here as part of the WG and the Celestial Dragons?

Meanwhile, if they're not complicit, the only admiral among them that you could maybe make the case of being a near endgame fight for Luffy representing something apart from the World Government would be Akainu and his black-and-white morality inherently standing against pirates, regardless of the alternatives at the World Government.

Ahhh it feels…good? To be back? Is that the right word?

I wasn’t even gone three weeks and I return to find Admiral haters, who spent the past 12
Years downplaying the Admirals for being defenders of the Celestial Dragons, now doing a victory lap and stanning their favorite Celestial Dragon defenders, specifically because they are defending the Celestial Dragons lmfao. “Admirals aren’t defending the Celestial Dragons!! L!!” They type with a straight face lmfao.

Once again Garp demonstrates why he is one of the shittiest characters Oda has ever written: he deluded himself to believing that he is free, and yet he was the only Marine to rush to Saint Figarland’s defense when Figarland was committing genocide lol. Literally all Garp had to do was stay away and let Rox and his crew exterminate these people and 80% of the evil in the OP world would’ve disappeared without a trace, but Garp couldn’t stop himself from saving the most evil people in the manga under the guise of “muh freedom!!!”

Now, I’ve had a lot of people questioning my unexpected departure from WorstGen and I’m not going to answer literally everyone at once, so for any who are interested:

My absence was due to a few factors.

First, irl obligations. We are selling our house and moving to a bigger city for bigger jobs, so I may not be too active in the next 3-4 weeks as we sort out that stuff. TBD.

Two, yes, FuckUp Animation AKA Toei actually did break me
:parkcry:

I genuinely, honestly, 100% no trolling believe they fucked up here. When Oda comes out and tells me Ryokugyu doesn’t have a black blade, I’ll concede. Until then, I will maintain that Toei is a bunch of retards as they have always been and fucked up Ryokugyu the same way they fucked up numerous other characters in the past. I shall not give up hope, all the arguments I made I still believe.

Three, I needed a mental health break from this fucking forum lol. I’m sure you guys all understand.

I actually didn’t mind 1095 that much, yeah I’m tired of Oda holding the Admirals back this much but Kizaru being dazed wasn’t a big deal to me. Not like what Toei did to Ryokugyu, I lost sleep over that I won’t lie lmfao. But Kizaru I didn’t think was that bad. Akainu looked worse against Whitebeard but ofc Akainu still low diffed Marineford Whitebeard when they fought so nbd.

So tell me, who are your guys’ favorite Celestial Dragon bootlickers? I prefer Roger to Garp personally, but I know many Marine fans inexplicably love Garp lol. Which genocide supporting Celestial Dragon defender is your favorite?

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek
You know this doesn't change the fact Admirals are CD dogs. More than one thing can be true at a time.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Why would you care so much about material that isn't canon to manga?
It’s a question of whether or not Oda actually approved this, which I really, really, really don’t think he did. Imo it’s still 100% clearly a black blade in the canon manga but Oda could pull some bullshit or retcon or whatever. We’ll see.

It’s a question of whether or not Oda actually approved this, which I really, really, really don’t think he did. Imo it’s still 100% clearly a black blade in the canon manga but Oda could pull some bullshit or retcon or whatever. We’ll see
Makes sense.

I think you'll be disappointed, because I never thought it narratively made sense, but I get that.

"Roger's here"
Garp : You should have tell me sooner, I'm going!!

This is pretty cringe ngl but Oda loves to show it .....
Garp should be the good guy doing actual Marine job, their first priority is concerning about the citizens instead of looking for a fight first.
He fking enter the island with "Give me Roger" while already in the offence mode.
He's here looking for a fight instead of doing actual Marine duty lol.
But yes this is what teenage boys love to see. Oda just doing it..... Hype hype hype!! Garp the badass!!

Maybe when he gets older he gradually change his morality over time.............
Poor depiction and not the good way for Oda to show this is why Garp went to GV.

You keep mentioning that, fair to say you are certain of that opinion?
What I'm certain and I'll die on this hill is that the Egghead incident is about Nika defeating Saturn and liberating Kuma. Anyone who doesn't agree can't comprehend the recent chapters and/or is heavily blinded by their agenda. It's blatantly obvious where Oda is going with this.

Now, this certainty about Nika defeating Saturn implies the possibility that Zoro defeats Kizaru, why?
- Kizaru is certainly going to come back, Luffy one shot him but it's not over for him
- Zoro is the only one in Egghead capable of stopping Kizaru if he comes back (Luffy is going to get busy with Saturn)
- Nika mythical zoan vs Saturn mythical zoan, Zoro sword vs Kizaru sword, Sanji leg vs Lucci leg
- Zoro wants to cut everything, including light
- Zoro defeating Kizaru is going to get him a 3b bounty, while Luffy gets a 4.5b bounty for defeating Saturn (Zoro always gets a bounty that is 1 tier below Luffy's)
- Zoro getting a 3b bounty and defeating Kizaru is going to put him closer to Mihawk, while Luffy surpasses Shanks (4.5b bounty) and gives him the SH in Elbaf