Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
me? i wasn't voting anyone, Luka was hammered before i got home

there are indies for sure, but milo implies that game is over with wrong mislynch, right? mafia could just outvote indies
Oh I'm misremembering, I need to go back; my apologies

Just realized that RN followed Relo's word, I kind of understand where Blue is coming from now if the indie claim was bullshitted
Think that Relo actually was faking poison?

me? i wasn't voting anyone, Luka was hammered before i got home

there are indies for sure, but milo implies that game is over with wrong mislynch, right? mafia could just outvote indies
Wait lemme correct this, didn't realize you were talking about the recent phase

I mean the previous phase where you wanted Luka previously and I extended my trust toward your judgement

Oh I'm misremembering, I need to go back; my apologies

Just realized that RN followed Relo's word, I kind of understand where Blue is coming from now if the indie claim was bullshitted
Think that Relo actually was faking poison?
tbh i don't think poison was faked, it could be verified in case someone else got poisoned

rn i feel like is voting whoever is in the lead at the moment, just to end game asap, i think it's just survivour tbh (helping scum, but not scum themself)

Wait lemme correct this, didn't realize you were talking about the recent phase

I mean the previous phase where you wanted Luka previously and I extended my trust toward your judgement
oh yeah, i believed Kiku 1.0 was town, so i tried to cfd someone else and at that time Luka was inactive who tanked investigation

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Are you sure that you don't just want me gone?

Blue is coming from nowhere to mislynch me in a crucial moment.
Pretty sure. Also if I were scum and you survivor there would be no merit to go after the survivor instead of going for the SK.

And let's be honest if you guys didn't shoot the SK and shot Kiku instead then it's a newbie team (with all due respect) since the optimal play was to shoot the SK instead of Town.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Pretty sure. Also if I were scum and you survivor there would be no merit to go after the survivor instead of going for the SK.

And let's be honest if you guys didn't shoot the SK and shot Kiku instead then it's a newbie team (with all due respect) since the optimal play was to shoot the SK instead of Town.
The game would've ended already. So RN, Reloaded, Pein, and Polar for scum team

Status
Not open for further replies.