Powers & Abilities Debunking Literally Every Argument Against Ryokugyu’s Black Blade UPDATE: Confirmed! 09/04/2024

Does Ryokugyu Have A Black Blade?

• Total voters
It’s a question of whether or not Oda actually approved this, which I really, really, really don’t think he did. Imo it’s still 100% clearly a black blade in the canon manga but Oda could pull some bullshit or retcon or whatever. We’ll see.
Are you implying that Toei is completely stupid to paint a seemingly black blade "white" and that they did not consult with Oda beforehand?

So you'd rather say that Toei is stupid and does not consult Oda, instead of accepting the fact that the blade has never been confirmed to be black in the first place and Toei got rid of the doubt?

Like I said to Wiwi, cry with Oda.

Except Luffy never showed such weakness against Kaido, so yes casual Kizaru exhausted Nika without even trying to fight him lol. Kaido couldn’t exhaust Nika like that.

Just imagine if Kizaru actually wanted to fight Luffy and wasn’t turf restrained. Nika would probably be killed in one blow.
Your shit is easier to debunk than usual, are you alright man?

Post automatically merged:

Are you implying that Toei is completely stupid to paint a seemingly black blade "white" and that they did not consult with Oda beforehand?

So you'd rather say that Toei is stupid and does not consult Oda, instead of accepting the fact that the blade has never been confirmed to be black in the first place and Toei got rid of the doubt?

Like I said to Wiwi, cry with Oda.

NAHHH ODA APPROVED THIS TOO????
IT'S SO OVER

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Your shit is easier to debunk than usual, are you alright man?

Post automatically merged:

NAHHH ODA APPROVED THIS TOO????
IT'S SO OVER
No Oda didn't approve it. Oda himself said that he doesn't have the time to do so, and trusts Toei to do a good job. The anime has lots of inconsistencies and plot holes not present in the manga, and Oda still gives a thumbs up to the anime cause of the effort they put in.

No Oda didn't approve it. Oda himself said that he doesn't have the time to do so, and trusts Toei to do a good job. The anime has lots of inconsistencies and plot holes not present in the manga, and Oda still gives a thumbs up to the anime cause of the effort they put in.
Ok so Toei is really blind and they decided, out of their ass, to paint a seemingly dark blade, that was never confirmed to be a "black blade" in the manga, in white color. I guess they ran out of black ink.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier and @Pringles arent even in high school yet lol, they weren’t around for the dozens of times over the years for Oda to give Toei the thumbs up despite Toei doing an abysmal job at accurately adapting the manga lol.

This is their first day on the internet, cut them some slack lol.

Luffy wasn't serious either, he was literally laughing at Kizaru while he flew to the ocean, and didn't do a single named attack until the very end.
Luffy was deathly serious, fighting Kizaru with his full power. Laughing Luffy is full power Luffy, and yet Kizaru still didn’t even pay attention to him

Distracted, restrained, unserious Kizaru turned the strongest Yonko into a shriveling mess lol

I'll remind you and Lee that Kujaku's whip, Luffy's shoes and hoodie all looked black in the manga but Oda made him red in the cover spreads.
Also, why would Oda commend them if they got shit wrong? That makes no sense, and if he has time to watch the episodes he has time to criticize them.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Ok so Toei is really blind and they decided, out of their ass, to paint a seemingly dark blade, that was never confirmed to be a "black blade" in the manga, in white color. I guess they ran out of black ink.
They painted Queen’s clearly dark hair blond lol, what is your point? These guys are color blind and only possess the intelligence of your average Yonko fan

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'll remind you and Lee that Kujaku's whip, Luffy's shoes and hoodie all looked black in the manga but Oda made him red in the cover spreads.
Also, why would Oda commend them if they got shit wrong? That makes no sense, and if he has time to watch the episodes he has time to criticize them.
Ok? What does my posts go to do with colors or whatever? I simply said Oda doesn't really approve anime stuff and said so himself. You guys can have fun with the color stuff.

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier and @Pringles arent even in high school yet lol, they weren’t around for the dozens of times over the years for Oda to give Toei the thumbs up despite Toei doing an abysmal job at accurately adapting the manga lol.

Luffy was deathly serious, fighting Kizaru with his full power. Laughing Luffy is full power Luffy, and yet Kizaru still didn’t even pay attention to him

Distracted, restrained, unserious Kizaru turned the strongest Yonko into a shriveling mess lol
Then you should come with us in primary school and learn about colors because you seemingly are unable to understand that this is a "black and white" manga and everything that is black in the manga is not supposed to be "black" in a colored version.

One day, two men were talking together. They spot something far away, the first man said, “It’s a goat.”
The second one said, “It’s a crow.” They kept walking and discovered a feature of that creature: It’s black. The first man again said, “It’s a goat.”
They got closer, and now they saw it had wings. The second guy said, “See? It’s a crow!” but the first one remained defiant: “No, it’s a goat, and that’s the wind moving its hairs!”
They got even closer, and the second guy pointed to the bird, “Look at it moving and skipping like a bird! How can you not change your mind?”, but the first guy was adamant: “It’s a goat! And it’s skipping because of a possibly broken foot!”
Seconds later, the crow flew away as the two watched. The second guy smiled and turned to the first guy and asked, “Do you believe me now? Isn’t it obvious that was a crow?” The first guy turned to him, seething with anger, and yelled, “No! It’s a goat, even if it flies!”
They painted Queen’s clearly dark hair blond lol, what is your point? These guys are color blind and only possess the intelligence of your average Yonko fan
Doesn't this prove the anime is accurate though? They made him blond, and lo and behold..

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Doesn't this prove the anime is accurate though? They made him blond, and lo and behold..
No, because we’ve seen plenty of silver blades in the actual manga and Ryokugyu’s looks nothing like them. Ryokugyu’s blade is visually indistinguishable from Shusui which is a black blade.

You realize that your argument is literally: “every silver blade is clearly a silver blade, Ryokugyu’s is also a silver blade even though it looks exactly like a black blade” lol

Who am I kidding, you aren’t sentient

No, because we’ve seen plenty of silver blades in the actual manga and Ryokugyu’s looks nothing like them. Ryokugyu’s blade is visually indistinguishable from Shusui which is a black blade.

You realize that your argument is literally: “every silver blade is clearly a silver blade, Ryokugyu’s is also a silver blade even though it looks exactly like a black blade” lol

Who am I kidding, you aren’t sentient
No my argument is "Even if something looks black, Oda and the anime have colored them as a completely different color.", which is true, and you know it's true.
If the colored manga comes out and Aramaki's blade is actually black, then you're correct and I'll concede, but now you're 2-0 and I seriously doubt the colored manga will save you but anything can happen.
To be fair, there are a lot of people here writing their own manga. Like Pringles and a bunch of others who were claiming that Zoro would fight and beat Kizaru instead of Luffy.
And y'all claimed Kizaru one shot or would one shot Luffy, but that clearly wasn't the case.
Give it a rest, you lost, it happens.
Funny how Kidd took one L and most of his fans conceded and admitted that while he was/is strong, he just wasn't ready to fight Shanks yet. But the Admirals take L after L and their fans (or wankers) keep trying to make excuses for them losing.