Current Events “The Admirals are Celestial Dragon Dogs!”-Say Fans of Garp and Roger

Because it matches the portrayal the other Admirals received in terms of their Haki showing.

Kuzan has a better Devil fruit than Ryokugyu, and Kuzan also attained prime Garp punching power.

Kizaru has a better Devil fruit than Ryokugyu, yet Kizaru also attained the world’s strongest defense.

Oda is establishing the Admirals as characters with busted Devil fruits who also seemingly hyper specialize in one particular Haki category/aspect, and Ryokugyu having a black blade fits perfectly into that.

Look like I said. If Oda says it’s not a black blade, that’s the end of it. But FuckUp animation is not deciding this issue for me lol.
Also Fuji is clearly a CoO expert.

?

A lot of users even said Luffy was gonna win.
Double standards are the bread and butter of Yonko fans…but projection is also up there.

They were claiming that Luffy would one shot Kizaru in base, so when you call them out on it they leap to thinking you must mean that Kizaru would one shot him instead.

It’s like a form of insecurity, their afraid that their own standards, behaviours and tactics will be turned on them.

Garp is the same dude who:
-wanted to force Luffy and Ace to be Marines and got pissed when they became pirates
-thinks pirates deserve mercy but is proud of all the chaos Luffy and Ace causes as pirates(also harming Marines).
-is surprised and angry when they caught by Marines and put to death
Garp wanted Luffy and Ace to be Marines so that he would never have to face a mf situation

Double standards are the bread and butter of Yonko fans…but projection is also up there.

They were claiming that Luffy would one shot Kizaru in base, so when you call them out on it they leap to thinking you must mean that Kizaru would one shot him instead.

It’s like a form of insecurity, their afraid that their own standards, behaviours and tactics will be turned on them.
Yeah, I mean: there were multiple threads in which it was said "Kizaru will have a high/extreme difficult fight, and by doing so proving that the general level is the same, and the lose".

While there were a lot of Yonkou fans saying Luffy should one shot Kizaru and such.

I haven't seen one Admiral fan on here say Luffy would win besides MAYBE Kinyagi
There were quite a few that did. Wiwi also said so, I believe.
I said it would be inconclusive and still do think so. There was a thread about it…maybe even made by Lee too. Something like “what the egghead incident is.”

Either way, I don’t remember a single person, even those who said Kizaru would win or that were joking saying that Kizaru would one shot Luffy.
Don’t know where you got that from.
There were indeed several Yonko fans saying that Luffy will one shot Kizaru, even in base. Or that even Zoro would. There’s no playing victim with that.

Zoro could move his arms in the Nothing Happened scene and he was still on the brink of death lmao
Keep coping. Kizaru can't move after one hit.
That’s got to do nothing with Kizaru being momentarily paralyzed from a hit straight to the brain from the temple
Post automatically merged:

Leave him alone.
He's salty after getting negged by Zoro fans again and again.
Its just another Ndule and Albino in making.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
I cooked you yesterday, I broke you and now you’re hanging onto his meat

After confirming me again and again that you don't understand One Piece, now you are embarrassing yourself even further by showing that in fact, you can't even understand colors!

No wonder you keep questioning my degree since you didn't even go to primary school, you are in fact projecting.

The manga isn't just a black and white version of the colored version. Queen is also blonde in the manga but Oda draws his hair inked, probably so his design has more contrast.
LMAO! Again, all you do is embarrass yourself Pringles. Please go and try to find where I said it’s a black blade or not.
You just proved my projection point again. Trying to put words in my mouth never works, yet you try and fail every time.

And again, having the audacity to talk about understanding One Piece when you were pushing ZKK, or made an embarrassing thread about Kizaru losing the next chapter because of a silly editor comment just makes you look dumb as hell.
You should stick to banal trolling because you obviously aren’t cut out for anything relating to actual comprehension.

Even now you’re still wasting my time not answering my question. I predicted you will run and you’ve done so again. You literally just prove me right every single time.
Do you honestly not get tired of that? You should have picked a better cover story than a uni science student when something as simple as “projection” is beyond you.

LMAO! Again, all you do is embarrass yourself Pringles. Please go and try to find where I said it’s a black blade or not.
You just proved my projection point again.

And again, having the audacity to talk about understanding One Piece when you were pushing ZKK, or made an embarrassing thread about Kizaru losing the next chapter because of a silly editor comment just makes you look dumb as hell.
You should stick to banal trolling because you obviously aren’t cut out for anything relating to actual comprehension.

Even now you’re still wasting my time not answering my question. I predicted you will run and you’ve done so again. You literally just prove me right every single time.
Do you honestly not get tired of that? You should have picked a better cover story than a uni science student when something as simple as “projection” is beyond you.
You say nothing of interesting, that's why I ignore you. You are not worth discussing with.

You wish I'd pay attention to you and you keep crawling to me so I give you some of it.

You keep baiting me with silly nonsense. You do straw man (take stuff I say out of its context because it's easier to attack me on that than on the actual argument), say that I'm not what I pretend to be and the list is long, all in the same post! You think that you are worth discussing with?

Stop embarrassing yourself, stop trying, I simply don't want to talk you, I'm not running away.