Current Events “The Admirals are Celestial Dragon Dogs!”-Say Fans of Garp and Roger

Nope, that’s still you. Did you forget that your post calling a whip a sword is right above?
And you’re the one who has tagged me half a dozen times in random threads in a week.
You aren’t fooling anyone but yourself…and I guess Monster Zoro’s Tesla Supplier who’s salty about being called out as usual.
Keep my dick out your mouth dawg
Gotta give it to @Elder Lee Hung

His threads create MASSIVE engagement. He's doing something right.
That's because he pings half the forum for this shit lol

Have you seriously been fighting the same guy over whether or not the broccoli man in a comic book has a black sword for hours
You were arguing with Lee long before I got here. What sort of irony is this?
:saitahu:

This is the first time I’m even participating in the black blade nonsense because y’all were posting disingenuous or plain stupid crap.

The Pringles stuff is even unrelated because that’s a different topic he keeps running from. Yet you were liking his posts anyway without even knowing?
:nicagesmile:

I'm just making fun of this whole exchange. It's genuinely not worth it.
That’s true. Doesn’t make it any less irritating though. Maybe I’m just expecting too much from what is supposedly a grown ass man.

I guess buddy breaking down and resorting to quick photoshop memes because he’s got nothing intelligent left in the chamber is the best that could be hoped for
:lawsigh:

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I love how Lee couldn't keep up with all the people pressuring him with those panels of Sengoku and Garp himself admitting he doesn't like the CDs and didn't want to protect them at all so he just changed the subject to whether or not Aramaki has a black blade.
I swear this guy rents out an entire apartment complex to me alone in his mind lmfao.

But nah there’s not really a counter argument, Roger and Garp support genocidal monsters and therefore are pieces of shit. No Admiral would defend this shit aside from Ryokugyu lol.

Yeah, CoO and CoA are still important, don’t get me wrong. It’s just that they’re not really at the forefront when talking about someone’s Haki being stronger than another.
Agreed.

It’s like Fujitora’s CoO reaching into space to find meteors. It’s a great unique feat that other top tiers don’t really excel at…but overall I don’t expect it to make much of a difference in practice and it’s more of a “oh, that’s cool for that character” thing
Okay, I understand your way of reasoning, though I disagree. I believe these things give us a good general indication of where Oda has these particular stats

I really wouldn’t care if Oden had a black blade either. Nothing would change practically for me. I’d still expect everything to play out the way it did.
The fact that it's not, automatically makes Mihawk and Ryuma look more impressive.

We’re agreed that black blades haven’t really been explored…which is why I said at the start that things could change if something substantial is shown.
So far, it doesn’t affect much besides aesthetics. That’s all
I really disagree on aesthetics part, but I find it overall reasonable.

Still not worse than the the @BlackLegFring guy who instead of arguing the actual thread or the subthread (black blades), he goes arguing about how I brought a whip instead of a sword as an example or how some people believed that Luffy would one shot Kizaru.

Reminder that Chopper's arm looks like he used Armament here, even though he clearly doesn't have Armament Haki.

Post automatically merged:

I swear this guy rents out an entire apartment complex to me alone in his mind lmfao.

But nah there’s not really a counter argument, Roger and Garp support genocidal monsters and therefore are pieces of shit. No Admiral would defend this shit aside from Ryokugyu lol.
Garp literally said he doesn't care and wouldn't go to stop Rocks, he only went there because of Roger, only a toddler would need such a simple thing explained to them so much.

You were arguing with Lee long before I got here. What sort of irony is this?
:saitahu:

This is the first time I’m even participating in the black blade nonsense because y’all were posting disingenuous or plain stupid crap.

The Pringles stuff is even unrelated because that’s a different topic he keeps running from. Yet you were liking his posts anyway without even knowing?
:nicagesmile:
I argued with Lee for a half a hour or a hour at most, I don't see him as anything more than a mere jester at this point, just entertainment for Yonko fans.

Remind me who stopped Rox and saved the Celestial Dragons again? Lol
I'm not going in circles over something that, at the most, requires 3rd grade reading comprehension.
Until you can come up with a counter to Garp going there because he heard that Roger mobilized, and a counter to Sengoku and Garp himself saying he refused promotions to avoid having to directly serve the CDs frequently, this little debate is over.