Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 7 End/Night 7 Start

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player

And so she brought demise upon the expedition.
Who is left and what will be the Tensen's final move?

@Mashiro Blue [Akaginu] has been lynched.

You are Akaginu. A member of the Expedition Town.

[Vanilla] - Akaginu comes with no special abilities or capabilities. She is abilityless and only has her wit and vote.

Tao Form:
[Ability Draft][Game Mechanic] -
Unlocking this, Akaginu may start to draft one ability from a choice of five random abilities among a pool of different abilities.
She may start her first draft during the day after unlocking this ability, and each further draft for each 10 further steps moved on the expedition meter. She will toss drafted abilities she holds in possession during her death.

+[Vigilante][Active][Drafted] - You may attempt to kill a target of your choice. [1-shot]
+[Punisher][Active][Drafted] -
You may select a target. If your target gets successfully killed that night: Revenge them and attempt to kill their killer. [1-shot]
+[Bulletproof Vest][Passive][Drafted] -
Negate the destructive effect of the next direct killing ability hitting you this game. [1-shot]

You win when you defeat all threats to the Expedition Town.

Day 7 Ended.
Night 7 Starts! You have 20~ hours to turn in actions if you wish so.
(If everyone locks actions/abstains I may start earlier. (You have max of 2 hours if you want the lock) But remember there is no need to rush your decisions, it is fine if you want to take the full 20~ hours!)
Stop Discussing!

>>>Countdown<<<

Night 7 End (Game End)

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player

The final battle occurs on Shinsenkyou in the center of the Horai.
The fully powered up Tensen are standing infront of 2 members of the Expedition and one of their heirs and tools. One of the members of the Expedition was running rampage for a while and our Protagonist decided, he has no other choice than teaming up with that rampaging evil. But before any of those two could land a strike on one of the Tensen, Rien, the leader of the Tensen mad her move. By pointing two fingers straight towards Rokurouta, she decides to eradicate his life with an magnificent blast and no traces left.

@Charlie [Rokurouta] has been killed.

With Gabimaru all alone surrounded by Tensen, he decided to snap for a last final attack.

To no avail, because the majority of the Tensen is immortal.
Gabimaru has been consumed.

@Ratchet [Gabimaru] has been endgamed due to Tensen thread majority.

@Red Night [Mei] has won with the Tensen.

Tensen Alive:
@Polar Bear [Rien] has won the game.
@T-Pein™ [Ju Fa] has won the game.
@Dr. Watson [Mu Dan] has won the game.

Final Winners:
Tensen Mafia (@Polar Bear @T-Pein™ @Dr. Watson @Ultra @Mr. Reloaded)
and
Survivor Mei (@Red Night)

Expedition Town and Serial Rokurouta have lost and got turned into a new Elixir of Life.
It will be given to Mei so she can join the high ranks of her fellow Tensen.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks for playing everyone!

Remaining Roles:

You are Rokurouta. A Serial Killer.

[D1-D3 Silvered][Passive] - If Rokurouta were to get eliminate through a lynch during the first three day phases, he will toss his remaining abilities into the mafia chat. This does not include his Tao Form upgrade.
[Vanilla Strongman][Passive] - Rokurouta's direct killing abilities against targets, that are originally vanilla, are strongman amplified to bypass protective and preventative effects.
[Nexus][Passive] - If an ability is being used on Rokurouta, redirect it to a random other target instead. [2-shots]

[Poisoner][Active] - Rokurouta attempts to poison a target. A poisoned target will die at the end of the next night after getting poisoned. [3-shots]
[Mind Flayer] -
Rokurouta attempts to roleblock a target. If Rokurouta decides to target the same target with Mind Flayer on a consecutive night, kill it instead. [3-shots]

Tao Form:
+[Shatter][Active] -
Rokurouta attempts to perform a kill on his target. Toss your target's abilities upon successful killing. [3-shots]

You win when you are the last one standing. You win together with a Survivor.

You are Gabimaru. A member of the Expedition Town.

[Phoenix][Passive] - Once Gabimaru gets eliminated in the game, his role will get janitored. Gabimaru will revive during the start of the following day alongside receiving the Unstoppable passive. [1-shot]
[Unstoppable][Passive][Locked] -
Gabimaru amplifies his performed abilities to bypass manipulative effects.

[Vigilante][Active] - Gabimaru may attempt to kill a target of his choice. [1-shot]

Tao Form:
+[Vigilante][Active][2-shots]

+[Take][Active] - Select an tossed ability from any write up as long it is available and attach it to your role. [1-shot]

You win when you defeat all threats to the Expedition Town.

You are Mei. A Survivor.

[Ascetic][Passive] - Mei is immune to all abilities, except those with destructive or protective effects.
[Day 1 Majority Token] - During the first day of the game, Mei can only get lynched once a majority vote on her has been achieved.

[Enhanced Hider] - Mei can pick a target to hide behind and protect herself from destructive effects. She will die once her target dies, and she does not die upon hiding behind mafias or serials. Mei will additionally redirect protective abilities used on her to the target she hides behind. [5-shots]
[Antidote][Active] -
Mei can protect her target from the poison status or from a poison kill. Can't self-target. [3-shots]

Tao Form:
+[Alerted Highroller][Passive] -
Mei will rig her visitor's next dice roll to roll a 6-10.

+[Take][Active] - Select an tossed ability from any write up as long it is available and attach it to your role. [1-shot]

You win when you survive alongside the winning faction.

You are Mu Dan. A member of the Tensen Mafia.

[Shatter][Passive] - Mu Dan amplifies his performed faction kill that night to toss their targets abilities upon successful killing.

[Empowerer][Active] - Mu Dan amplifies his targets abilities that night to bypass manipulative effects. Can self-target. [3-shots]

Tao Form:
+[Jailer][Active] -
Mu Dan will protect his target, while preventing his targets action that night. [3-shots]

You win when you defeat all threats to the Tensen Mafia.

You are Ju Fa. A member of the Tensen Mafia.

[Day 1 Enhanced Noble][Passive] - Ju Fa's vote during the first day of the game counts as 3. This vote will show up at the final votecount of the day, but it won't show who casted it.

[Modified Interrogator][Active] - Ju Fa will investigate his target's game state (game state refers to how far the target has moved into Horai in the global game mechanic; this factors in your target's next diceroll during day start), while preventing his targets action that night.

Tao Form:
+[Godfather] -
Ju Fa will return innocent to alignment investigative effects.

+[Take][Active] - Select an tossed ability from any write up as long it is available and attach it to your role. [2-shots]

You are Rien. A member of the Tensen Mafia.

[Iron][Passive] - Rien is immune to destructive effects.

[Nullroller][Active] - Rien will rig her target's next dice roll to roll a 0 and deny the roll. [2-shots]
[Highroller][Active] -
Rien will rig her target's next dice roll to roll a 6-10. [2-shots]
[Rolecop][Active] -
Rien will investigate her target and learn their complete role, including abilities related to their Tao Form. [2-shots]

Tao Form:
+[Strongman][Passive] -
Rien amplifies her performed faction kills to bypass protective and preventative effects.
+[Nullroller][Active][1-shot]
+[Highroller][Active][1-shot]
+[Rolecop][Active][1-shot]

+[Take][Active] - Select an tossed ability from any write up as long it is available and attach it to your role. [3-shots]

The Game has ended.
You may start the post-game discussion.

Congratulations and thanks for playing everyone!
I will auto add the rest to the graveyard, after that I ask mafia to confirm in their chat whether they want to open their chat to the public or not.

Post Game Thoughts (Rej)

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Post game thoughts from Host Rej:

Once again thanks for playing everyone! This was literally Hell's Paradise for me hosting this lol.
Foremost due to me losing composure at the end for a bit, I want to apologize again to my homie @Mashiro Blue for those bad manners of me into throwing insults at him. That is definitely not deserved at all and I feel bad about it.

Now alot of you may wonder why I decided to name Day 6 and Day 7 in the name of MiLo.
MiLo would be a state where I allow the game to continue with a possible NoLynch into the night and possibly further into a LyLo.

D6 the game had 4 mafia 1 survivor 1 serial and 4 town. Aslong the mislynch would be regular in this scenario, the game would have continued, especially due to the Serial holding the game.
A serial is holding the game until they definitely have lost with the opposing faction (mafia) holding thread majority. This is a general rule to follow, so a serial is allowed to use all the remaining non mafia players that would have been endgamed or autowon, as their pawns for winning the game or possibly turn the state back so a potential misplay could win town the game.
The real mislynch in this case was the Serial Killer, because lynching him would put town into lethality range, because mafia had all tools to win the game correctly.

Yes, this was a conditional MiLo and we decided that it would make sense to just announce it so players can stay alerted and maybe use this for the number game.

D7 was a less conditional but a real MiLo held by the Serial. Even if mafia had majority against town, both indies siding with town would have caused mafia's break. On the other side town lost majority and if the Serial would have been lynched, then there would be no way to keep the game going after parity at gunpoint.
A no lynch could have dragged this and would allow for maintaining the state aslong there is the slightiest 1% chance of a mafia removal.

Both MiLos were dedicated to the Serial, firstly holding majority with town and survivor and secondly holding parity with survivor and single town.

Anyway, I am glad we had such a rare and exciting endgame. A good ol' remember worthy indie fiesta as from the books of OJ. Thanks once again for all players!

Due to the amount of soft angling in this game I decided to not hand out a MVP for once. The decision is really rough on this.
I will rather just open a poll I guess with the alive players? And you guys can decide based on their overall game and MiLo performance. That way we can fairly pick a MVP. If you guys want a to vote for a dead player, you guys may just tag me and bold a vote mvp or so. If there are enough I may additionally crown that player as another MVP.

I will be open for questions, but I may take my time with the one or the other. Thanks again everyone! And especially thanks for @osieorb18 for helping me out through this. From the creation to the very end! I learned alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.