Character Discussion Is V. Nasujuro even eligible for the WSS title?

This has never made any sense and never will.

All Roger has is a sword and haki
All mihawk has Is a sword and haki
There is no overall
When zoro beats mihawk to be wss it will because he will beat him in a fight to show he is stronger overall
Post automatically merged:

What's the difference in a regular fight and a sword fight
Sword fight is when you only use a sword regular fight is when you use whatever.

This has never made any sense and never will.

All Roger has is a sword and haki
All mihawk has Is a sword and haki
There is no overall
When zoro beats mihawk to be wss it will because he will beat him in a fight to show he is stronger overall
Of course it makes sense. I don't consider Whitebeard to be a swordsman just because he uses a sword (or Naginata). I don't consider Big Mom to be a swordsman just because she can use high end techniques like Ikoku. Both of them are very much rounded fighters that can use swords, DF and hand to hand brawling.

We know far too little about Rogers fighting style at the moment but I don't expect him to be stronger than Mihawk with the sword. Heck, I don't expect Roger to be stronger than Rayleigh with the sword. I do expect Roger to be the strongest of the three and I do expect him to be a well rounded character in the same sense as King that uses swords, haki and hand to hand combat - whatever gets the job done. If restricted in a tournament to only use swords I don't see him winning.

BUT I could be proven wrong.

Just another character in a long line of attempts to discredit Mihawk. :milaugh:
It doesnt work, never did, never will.
He stands at the top and waits for Zoro to surpass all others.
You think Zoro will fight Mihawk after the WG is defeated?

This "Venus is a God so he's exempt from Mihawk's title" excuse works.

But man up and exempt the Gorosei from Whitebeard's & Kaidou's irrelevant titles too. They are Gods right? Why limit them to mere man & creature?

Dont pick & choose where you'll try to act smart & where you'll follow the title though.
They’re exempt from those too. I have Saturn > Kaido

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sword fight is when you only use a sword regular fight is when you use whatever.
So when zoro and mihawk fight with haki it won't be a sword fight ?
Of course it makes sense. I don't consider Whitebeard to be a swordsman just because he uses a sword (or Naginata). I don't consider Big Mom to be a swordsman just because she can use high end techniques like Ikoku. Both of them are very much rounded fighters that can use swords, DF and hand to hand brawling.

We know far too little about Rogers fighting style at the moment but I don't expect him to be stronger than Mihawk with the sword. Heck, I don't expect Roger to be stronger than Rayleigh with the sword. I do expect Roger to be the strongest of the three and I do expect him to be a well rounded character in the same sense as King that uses swords, haki and hand to hand combat - whatever gets the job done. If restricted in a tournament to only use swords I don't see him winning.

BUT I could be proven wrong.
Whitebeard doesn't use a sword.
Meme has giant swordsmanship techniques.

WE KNOW MORE ABOUT ROGERS SWORDSMANSHIP THAN MIHAWKS

I've got a simple question for some of the people in this thread. What title is higher? Ryuma's "Sword God" title, or Mihawk's "World's Strongest Swordsman" title?

Obviously Ryuma's "Sword God" title. Now that we know there is a title that existed above Mihawks title, do you think Oda will settle with giving Zoro the inferior title by EoS?

The clues have been there for years actually. How many times has Zoro stated his name will reach the heavens?

I've got a simple question for some of the people in this thread. What title is higher? Ryuma's "Sword God" title, or Mihawk's "World's Strongest Swordsman" title?

Obviously Ryuma's "Sword God" title. Now that we know there is a title that existed above Mihawks title, do you think Oda will settle with giving Zoro the inferior title by EoS?

The clues have been there for years actually. How many times has Zoro stated his name will reach the heavens?
the problem is Mihawk is the current strongest so coming up with all this random shit to cheapen his title is a pretty sad excuse by majority of the community.

Oda made it clear that Zoro will be the strongest ever, but that doesn’t and shouldn’t take away from Mihawk being the current strongest

Ignoring the fact that the Gorosei being powerful doesn’t seem to be common knowledge, would Venus be ineligible for the title regardless? The World Government doesn’t recognize the Celestial Dragons, and especially the Gorosei, as being mere humans. Venus can’t have the title because he’s not recognized as a man, he’s recognized as a god. If he had a sword-related title, it would probably be Sword God
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensei_(honorary_title)

This is the highest title a swordsman can reach irl. No one in one piece has been called this yet. Not even Mihawk. The "sei" is Kensei is also the same kanji as the "saint" in "saint ethanbaron v. nusjuro"

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

...This isnt that hard. Sword God aint a title.
It is just what Wano folk called Ryuma after his death.
Ryuma was WSS and WSM during his life.

People arent calling anyone sword god in current era.
Nobody may ever be called Sword God again, not even Zoro.
Or he is keeping that epithet for Zoro once he beats Mihawk.

However, WS titles, and Zoro should have all 3, are superior.
There cannot exist WSS and Sword God at the same time and be wielded by 2 different characters.
Whatever strength title is supreme, you can count on Zoro having it at EOS.

Yeah God > Creature > Man. Venus may or may not be a God, but he should be seen as a creature since he will likely have a demonic form like Saturn. This allows Venus to be a stronger sword user then Mihawk the same way Kaidou was stronger then Whitebeard.
Mihawk can be the World's Strongest Swordsman. Nusjuro is Strongest Sword God of Heaven and Hell

This "Venus is a God so he's exempt from Mihawk's title" excuse works.

But man up and exempt the Gorosei from Whitebeard's & Kaidou's irrelevant titles too. They are Gods right? Why limit them to mere man & creature?

Dont pick & choose where you'll try to act smart & where you'll follow the title though.
The gorosei are also stronger than wb and kaido yes. Did Whitebeard and Kaido ever raid the holy land and win? No.